Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 977 1/8th Package

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 05:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Serpent 977 1/8th Package

What you see is mainly what you get here.

Serpent 977, with servos and LiFe pack, roll bar/handle is broken though, but rest of the car was running fine last I used it.

Nova Brava engine, done maybe 5 meets, if that, still tight, not even barely run in yet, good budget motor.

Fair few pipes here, very good Mugen starter box with LiPo 4s pack in it, misc tyres though mainly old but have been bagged, 4 bodies of various type, some not even been run, all cut to suit the car.

There is a small box in there somewhere with some gears etc in it, but not much.

$200 walks away with it all, I'm poor on time and space these days and may be moving again soon, don't want to keep this gear if it's not being used.

If you have a question of want another picture of something you see or details, just ask, I'll check it and get back to you.
Attached Thumbnails Serpent 977 1/8th Package-serpent01.jpg   Serpent 977 1/8th Package-serpent02.jpg   Serpent 977 1/8th Package-serpent03.jpg   Serpent 977 1/8th Package-serpent04.jpg   Serpent 977 1/8th Package-serpent05.jpg  

Old 11-02-2016, 02:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You have pm
Old 11-02-2016, 06:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Sold, sorry for the update delay.