Post all for sale item's here

Old 01-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default nice idea

This has gotta be the most stupid thread if ever seen, worse than the learn english one... im on dialup and i know the other way is a lot better as u dont have to load pics of peoples crap that u have no interest in.. Everything works so much better as u know what is current and whats been sold etc. U dont even have to open each thread to read most of what they r selling either.
Get off the drugs mate...
btw r u even gunna sell anything?
Old 01-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pyrosian
I've got to admit i think the old way was much better too. You could fly through and browse all the latest additions without having to open 100 windows.
Technically, you are only opening 1 window with the new system
Old 01-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I've got to admit i think the old way was much better too. You could fly through and browse all the latest additions without having to open 100 windows.

But you drive electic cars what would you know!! no offence al
Old 01-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

What? There is an even simplier way of finding out new ones in this setup - They are usually the ones in bold with no replies to them!
Old 01-08-2006, 02:30 AM
Tech Regular

Yeah but in the old system if someone was selling say a car, speedy, tyres, servo, hopups and a radio all seperatley i could see them all in front of me and just scroll through anything that i'm not interested in. Now i have to look through threads called 'stuff for sale'.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Tech Master

Yeah but in the old system if someone was selling say a car, speedy, tyres, servo, hopups and a radio all seperatley i could see them all in front of me and just scroll through anything that i'm not interested in. Now i have to look through threads called 'stuff for sale'.
That is more of an issue of the thread creator not properly identifying what he is selling in his thread in the thread title, rather than the system itself.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:20 PM
Tech Addict

look if font like it in here dont post in here simple. i find it easier to buy from a list like this ok. simple it all personal choice. ok. easy. i find it good cause if i dont wanna buy sumthing particular i browse all items easy and quick. ok which is pretty much all the time. so lets drop it ok and stop arguing no one is going to win i like so that means you dont have to it so simple.
cheers lest all be nice.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:25 PM

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

There's still nothing for sale in here
Old 01-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bummy
look if font like it in here dont post in here simple. i find it easier to buy from a list like this ok. simple it all personal choice. ok. easy. i find it good cause if i dont wanna buy sumthing particular i browse all items easy and quick. ok which is pretty much all the time. so lets drop it ok and stop arguing no one is going to win i like so that means you dont have to it so simple.
cheers lest all be nice.
Dude:

1) There is a new system. Live with it and stop bitching.

2) You are not a mod or admin, so no one will pay attention to you.

3) ENGLISH
Old 01-09-2006, 01:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jez81
This has gotta be the most stupid thread if ever seen, worse than the learn english one... im on dialup and i know the other way is a lot better as u dont have to load pics of peoples crap that u have no interest in.. Everything works so much better as u know what is current and whats been sold etc. U dont even have to open each thread to read most of what they r selling either.
Get off the drugs mate...
btw r u even gunna sell anything?
WELL SAID JESSE!
Old 01-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Tech Addict

ya just had to say sumthing didnt you. just drop it ok if you dont like it in here, then dont reply ok simple your dont have to be in here. it your damm choice. so if you got nothing to say get stuffed.
they mod's dont care cause it still here. and sum people like it this way ok so deal with. if you dont wan't to sell shit in here. then dont. it not realy hard. ok so grow up and piss of out of here. if you dont like. it simple as day have a good day.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

just like 'we all' voted for john howard majority rules... the new system stands... this ones been locked before it too goes belly up