Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
BRAND NEW 1/10th Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car TEAM ONLY Kit (Never been Opend) >

BRAND NEW 1/10th Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car TEAM ONLY Kit (Never been Opend)

BRAND NEW 1/10th Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car TEAM ONLY Kit (Never been Opend)

Old 12-29-2005, 04:02 PM
Tech Regular

Default BRAND NEW 1/10th Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car TEAM ONLY Kit (Never been Opend)

Hey Guys,

I'm selling - BRAND NEW (Never been Opend) Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car 1/10th scale TEAM ONLY kit.

Kit Includes,
4mm machined aluminum chassis plate, 2mm Carbon Fiber radio plate, Front and rear gear differentials, 4 universal driveshafts, 2 speed transmission with aluminum shaft, Graphite shock towers, Pivot ball suspension system for adjustable camber, caster, toe-in, Centered low CG fuel tank so handling not effected as fuel load lightens, Receiver box/ Protects receiver from fuel and dirt, One piece engine mounts with heatsink, natural aluminum coloured parts and 4 Tyres

Kit does not include,
Motor, manifold, pipe or body

I'll also throw in
1x Shock socks (4 in pack)
1x Pit dude car stand

Price
-Usualy $575
-Selling Price $450

-Item Located in Melbourne
-Buyer must pay for Postage
-Post only to Australia

-Reason for selling: I don't have enough time for Gas Cars.

PM me if interested/ For Photos
Cheers,

Attached Thumbnails BRAND NEW 1/10th Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car TEAM ONLY Kit (Never been Opend)-pc310007.jpg   BRAND NEW 1/10th Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car TEAM ONLY Kit (Never been Opend)-pc310008.jpg  

Last edited by Brady.Jnr; 12-31-2005 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Update
Old 12-29-2005, 11:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Brady.Jnr
Hey Guys,

I'm selling - BRAND NEW (Never been Opend) Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car 1/10th scale TEAM ONLY kit.

Kit Includes,
4mm machined aluminum chassis plate, 2mm Carbon Fiber radio plate, Front and rear gear differentials, 4 universal driveshafts, 2 speed transmission with aluminum shaft, Graphite shock towers, Pivot ball suspension system for adjustable camber, caster, toe-in, Centered low CG fuel tank so handling not effected as fuel load lightens, Receiver box/ Protects receiver from fuel and dirt, One piece engine mounts with heatsink, natural aluminum coloured parts and 4 Tyres

Kit does not include,
Motor, manifold, pipe or body

I'll also throw in
1x Shock socks (4 in pack)
1x Pit dude car stand

Price
-Usualy $575
-Selling Price $450

-Item Located in Melbourne
-Buyer must pay for Postage
-Post only to Australia

-Reason for selling: I don't have enough time for Gas Cars.

PM me if interested/ For Photos
Cheers,

NOw $450 or Negotiable
Old 12-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Tech Regular

NOw $450 or Negotiable
Now $400 - Negotiable
Old 01-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Alright, Just offer on the Car!
Untill i think the Price is right, or if you have a Good enough trade, post it!
But i would like at least $400 Dollars.

Last edited by Brady.Jnr; 01-03-2006 at 11:44 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Price

Don't want to rain on your parade but my son picked one up brand new with an OS.12TR engine for $400.00 just over 6 months ago, trouble is they are at least 6 years old and CMC are not bringing parts in for them any more, only selling what they have in stock, my son has gone to the Kfactory model to try and get parts for his.

Just wanted to let you know where the market may be at, good luck with the sale though
Old 01-04-2006, 12:42 AM
Tech Regular

Okay, thanks anyway.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Team Only Kit

Brady,

I am surprised that you wouldn't accept a genuine offer of $250.00 for that kit.

That kit is about 6years old.

Team Trinity, Tower Hobbies, don't even list the car anymore, its discontinued. The price will not rise as people are not stupid, You can buy a standard V1RR kit, rolling chassis for less than $200.00. Old RC kits don't hold there value.

Even new kits that are 6months old don't hold there value, sometimes less than half.

This is a reality check for, a guy, (post 5) has told you that he bought a new one with a motor for $400.00.

I have a trinity reflex NT that I bought for $200.00 more than happy to show u a picture.

Take care and Good luck

If you change your mind then let me know you have my email address

michael

Brady

Last edited by mitch_0139; 01-06-2006 at 05:10 AM.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:40 AM
Tech Regular

I bought Mine from CMC 2 Months ago, and no, no one has tols me they bought it for $400 with a Motor, i found it on ebay aswell, at a Hobby Shop in the Us.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Team Only Kit

Brady,

Read your threads, a guy posted that he bought one with a motor for $400.00.....

If you bought it from CMC then they should have told you that they are a discontinued kit. There parts are drying up fast i should know I bought a heap of them a while ago for my NT, which is brand new, never used.

Your kit is a good kit for a V1RR spares.

take care brady, as i said b4 if you are serious about selling that kit then let me know.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mitch_0139
Brady,

Read your threads, a guy posted that he bought one with a motor for $400.00.....

If you bought it from CMC then they should have told you that they are a discontinued kit. There parts are drying up fast i should know I bought a heap of them a while ago for my NT, which is brand new, never used.

Your kit is a good kit for a V1RR spares.

take care brady, as i said b4 if you are serious about selling that kit then let me know.
I'm dee_vee_eight's son i got mine with motor and exhaust brand new for $400 and i can say honestly i wouldn't look back but parts support is a pain. hehe.

mitch_0139, You may be the reason everytime i ask them at CMC they don't have what i need you interested in selling any spares in the future?
Old 01-06-2006, 05:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Team Only Kit

Hi Hav_Lova,

I bought a Trinity Reflex Nt 18months ago for $200.00.

Then i went to CMC and bought spare pinions, spur gears, belts, a few alloy parts, now I have just bought a Kyosho Fully hopped up Kawahara V1RR with almost new Zac Project OS 12 TR p 5 Port motor zac project and nova mega pipe and heaps of spares for $255.00.

I already had a fully hopped up 3Racing V1RR.

No I have all the spares i need. If there is something you need then let me know I may 2 or 3 of it.

Take Care

Mitch
Old 01-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default ?

Gee, mitch did you really? Are you sure you didnt just wish you bought a kawahara v1?
Old 01-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Team Only Kit

Originally Posted by Jez81
Gee, mitch did you really? Are you sure you didnt just wish you bought a kawahara v1?
Jez how are you!!

I definately did no wishing, would you like to see a pic?

Its a sweet ride, a great deal.

I am thinking of selling the motor and pipe, it a awsome condition.

The motor that came with it is a O.S.12 TR (P)-T 5 Port R Zac Project modified with new Zac pipe and header.

any way dude take care i have new things to buy and race, from serious sellers not time wasters.
Old 01-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Tech Regular

Time Wasters? Your the one who kept on dropping hte price u N00b
Old 01-07-2006, 11:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down Team Only Kit

Time Wasters? Your the one who kept on dropping hte price u N00b
listen Brady!!

I made you a firm offer of $230.00 posted, then you said $250 posted. I accepted then YOU changed your mind again and then again.

Your the time waster!! I see you still have the kit!! You could have had $250. YOUR LOSS.

Brady your the noob

I got a better deal unless u have changed your mind and you want to sell at the agreed price of $250.00 posted, then let me know.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.