Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
BRAND NEW 1/10th Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car TEAM ONLY Kit (Never been Opend) >

BRAND NEW 1/10th Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car TEAM ONLY Kit (Never been Opend)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BRAND NEW 1/10th Trinity Reflex NT Nitro Touring Car TEAM ONLY Kit (Never been Opend)

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Tech Regular

Mitch Mitch Mitch,

if your going to tell a story, tell the whole thing not half.
the first offer you ever gave me was $300, when u emailed me at [email protected] , i said ill think about it, Then a few days later you go " i am still very interested in this kit, i will do it for $250 inc Postage, i am ready to do business", Then u replied back with $230 a day later, Then i said. " Why have you dropped from $300, to $250 Down to $230, i didnt say that ii wanted $250 at all. i have wat i sent and i didnt accept 250.
Get your facts Straight dude.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Team Only Kit

Brady,

You are the biggest dickhead on the planet, I am only too sorry that i didn't keep all of the pms from you as i would have displayed them on this thread.

You should take this item off the forum as you will never sell it for $300 upwards, its not worth it when people are buying them as new with engines for less than that, i am not even going to argue with you anymore.

A big wateva to you dude.

Your main aim is to get back what you spent! The reality is that CMC sold you a discontinued kit, that is more than 4 years old with no parts backup and now you want top $$$ for it.

I said $230, you said what about $250, actually who cares!!

If anyone actually deals with you on this all the best!
Old 01-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Tech Regular

Default THE REAL STORY

This is The Pm’s Dude. I Saved Them:

mitch_0139
i would like to see some pic. u can email me at ***
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brady.Jnr-(Sends Pics)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mitchell – Email*

I am very interested in this kit. I have the same kit built but have never run it. I would looking for this as spare parts.

Would you accept $300.00 for it

Thanks

Michael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brady.Jnr-

Let me think about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mitch_0139-

Hi there,

I am still interested in your kit.....I see the price is negotiable are you willing to take $250.00.

I sold a simliar kit to that not that long for the same.

I just bought a new G4 fully hopped up for $250.00.

i am ready to do business immediately

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brady.Jnr-

Hmm i would sell it for $310-$350
The Highest offer i have had is $300 from you, i was just seeing who would want to make an offer.
Anyway, ill think about it,
Cheers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mitch_0139-

[Brady jnr,

Have you checked that all the team only parts are in the box?

I know that a few of my mate have bought these kits in the past and there has been parts missing...

I understand that u want top dollars for that kit but they don't make it anymore and there are no parts available for it anymore. therefore the money u r asking is way too much. I am in sydney i am ready to do business, but i am i am only willing to part with $200.00 and $250.00 including postage.

thanks

michael
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brady.Jnr-

I don't run gas cars, i run offroad, i don't really know anything about them, i didnt know they didn't make them anymore or anything. Ill get back 2 u at the end of the day, ill give u an answer by then,
Cheers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mitch_0139-

hey Brady.Jnr,

I am at $230.00 including registered express post COD to my po box.

Thanks

Michael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brady.Jnr-
How Come all of a Sudden you dropped from $300 to $250 to $230? Sorry to be a Pain but i just wondering, just wanna get top $$ thats all
Cheers
mitch_0139-

hey there,

well the reason is that don't make that kit anymore, so there for my offer reflects that.

i am at $230.00 i am assuming that you are at $250.00 including postage to my po box from your message.

what do you think?

my mobile is **** you are welcome to call me to discuss this.

michael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mitch_0139-

brady,

why don't we meet in the middle? $240.00 includeing registered express post.
Michael
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brady.Jnr

Let me ask you something, if they don't make them anymore, wouldn't they be worth more?
and i mean, i checked out how much its worth n its around the $350-$400

$230, $240?
shouldn't i just throw it in the bin for that much?
i'm not trying to be mean or anything, but i think 250 is a little low

cHEERS,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mitch_0139-

Brady,

I am not here to play games with you!!

The fact here is that old rc cars that aren't manufactured anymore aren't worth anything, its a fact.

I can buy a V One RR complete with motor foe $300.00 with spares, i know that car, i know the the guy that runs it, i am able to purchase it for $250.00 its on ebay.

It has all the team Kawahara parts on it.

The kit you have is not even listed on the trinity website anymore, Towerhobbies has discontinued the car.

It has little worth, You said in your pm today that you would be interested in selling it for $250.00 whether its 230, 240 or 250.00 it makes no difference to me.

However, have you had any interest in the car at all apart from me.

As i said i have just bought a Team Magic G4 for $250 as this is the car that alot of people are running at the moment.

Its up 2 you, if you want to sell then sell and get 250 for it otherwise you may be hanging onto that kit for a longtime.

Thanks

Michael
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brady.Jnr-

$250? NO thanks, I will defaintly not sell. Ill hang on to it thanks. I don't care what you say.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(At this Point, You should have got it in your head, that I will not sell it for as much as you asked, I said I’ll hang onto it. But no, you kept on Pm-ing me)

mitch_0139-

Brady,

Its a fact!!

Custom Model cars were the australian supplier, they dont sell the parts any more.

Besides I am buying a V1RR with all the Kawahara parts a new OS Turbo 3port with lots of spares for $250.00 the gut I am buying off can see sense.

Good Luck with that old dinosaur, if you change your mind or would like to make realistic offer then please feel free.

Michael

(Gee someone is desperate!)

Brady.Jnr-

I bought Mine from CMC 2 Months ago, and no, no one has tols me they bought it for $400 with a Motor, i found it on ebay aswell, at a Hobby Shop in the Us.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mitch_0139-

Brady read your threads where u advertised..... someone posted a thread where they bought a nt for $400 with a motor.

I have just bought a fully hopped up Kawahara V1RR with new motor, and lots of spares. $250.00

Good luck Brady.
(I think you will find it will be on Ebay Starting price $300 (my car, Soon, so don’t complain)

Brady.Jnr -
Yep Watever
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mitch_0139-

yep watever!!

ring cmc and ask if the kit is discontinued, email trinity as i did, the is discontinued.

i don'y like your attitude, keep it and good luck, i have gotten greater value else where.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Dude I don’t care if they are discontinued, the fact is, that I got mine from there)

Brady.Jnr-

I said I'm not selling it for that price, so why r u still so Fussed? Cmc told me to get parts, i would have to go on Ebay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mitch_0139-

Brady,

You are dilusional, where on ebay....only if someone is selling that car!!

I have bought else where.

goodluck.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(as if I’m gonna tell you, find em urself)

Brady.Jnr

LIsten Up, go on ebay.com (american of course) Type in Trinity Reflex Nt you'll find the car/ Parts
mitch_0139-

Please stop....

I am not interested......thats the US i only buy from well known website sellers such as rc square, towerhobbies or even CMC.

IF its that important to you keep it build it race it.

its an old kit. Its only worth $250 or as much as some1 will buy it

I may have have paid more had you negotiated....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(trying to make me feel guilty?)
Brady.Jnr

So what if its the US? Cars come from there,Just use the Currency Calculator if u can't do it urself. I know, n u know it. it doesn't matter where it comes from, usualy stuff form the US is Cheap
mitch_0139-

Brady,

get over it!! your is too expensive.......now go away donot pm me again
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End OF CONversation

-Why did you keep making me offers if I was too expensive? I clearly said I would not sell it for that much but you kept on persisting. Now, Don’t go around saying stuff that I didn’t even say!. I told a Few people down at Melbourne Indoor racing the other day, about the offers you gave me. They said “ don’t sell it to him for that much, keep it for a while and it will rise, a lot of other cars that are not being made anymore are rising”. That’s just what 1 person had 2 say. So frankly I don’t care what you say from now on, You can shuv it.

Last edited by contact; 01-08-2006 at 11:16 PM.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

this is obviously a case of supply vs demand.
if seller is not willing to accept the offered price, then don't sell.
ditto buyer.

no point airing each other's PM & what-not on the forum.
painfully embarrassing to read altho' good for laughs ..

price of old cars going up??
in MY mind, perhaps after 10 or 20 yrs!
Old 01-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Tech Regular

Lol you enjoyd it i see, Anyway, I know i said old cars go up in price, but i made a mistake, SOME old cars go up in price, I can admit i made a mistake there. Sorry
Cheers,
Old 01-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Fuckwit!!

Thanku for displaying my personal / business email address in a public forum..... I think that i will be reporting you for that.