R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade

Old 03-16-2016, 05:09 PM   #1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares

Hey guys,

I'm posting this for a friend at the club, for sale is his MBX5T which was purchased and to be solely used for an onroad truck class that was run at our club. The class didn't last for all that long so the truck has been retired and sat on the shelf since.

Installed just prior to the class stopping was a grp tuned .28 truggy motor and pipe which is still extremely hard to turn over...I believe less than a litre old.
Also the truck is fitted with a savox 1268mg servo that was fitted new, not sure of the throttle/brake servo brand but it is digital just not a top end servo.
The truck is in excellent condition, shocks look like they are new.

There is a spare OS engine that also comes with the truck but not sure of it's condition, it feels like it needs a new bearing! The engine runs or was running when removed from the truck but wasn't considered powerful enough hence why the purchase of the grp .28

Also included are some spare tyres, the set on the truck are in good condition and there is another full set unused. there are two sets of onroad rally tyres which one set is new and the used set look at least 90%+.
There are also two sets of truggy tyres but are worn...only left them there as i wasn't sure if the rims were reusable. Sorry guys but I know nothing about offroad!!!

Two starter boxes, spare arms front and rear except for rear upper...everything in the pics is included. There is a radio installed that appears to have onboard telemetry, also a spare basic 2.4ghz radio/transmitter. Spare new foam filters.

If you want more pics please don't hesitate to ask or specify what you want to see.

Surely i have missed something but again I have taken pics of everything included...please ask if you are not sure and I'll endeavor to do the best in finding out.

Also please pm me with your post code if you want a shipping quote and I will get right on it.

Asking price of $500 plus shipping

Thanks for looking again guys

Cheers
Justin
Attached Thumbnails
Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares-img_1153.jpg   Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares-img_1154.jpg   Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares-img_1155.jpg   Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares-img_1156.jpg   Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares-img_1157.jpg  

biggerisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 05:59 PM   #2
Tech Regular

more pics...
Attached Thumbnails
Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares-img_1158.jpg   Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares-img_1159.jpg   Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares-img_1160.jpg   Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares-img_1161.jpg   Mugen MBX5T RTR with spares-img_1162.jpg  

Old 03-18-2016, 02:01 PM   #3
Tech Rookie

Private mess sent mate.
zoomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:49 AM   #4
Tech Regular

Bump
Old 03-24-2016, 12:36 AM   #5
Tech Regular