Search

Offroad Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 08:13 PM
DJB
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Offroad Sale

Up for sale a few goodies from the garage due to lack of time. Nice rides, and have been well cared for.

Photos are compressed and low res - PM me for better ones if you want. Rctech isn't being friendly when it comes to uploading pictures, so PM me for more if required.

Item 1 - HPI Savage
Savage X, lots of upgrades including (but not limited to) proline 17mm rims and tires, universals, 3 speed, hi speed 1st gear, heat sink motor mount, Axial 32 engine, RRP metal spur, upgraded clutch bell, mugen clutch shoes and springs, Dynamite exhaust, upgraded motor mount and heatsink plate, carbon fibre chassis installed with Fast Lane Machining (FLM) spare chassis and swaybars front and rear. Spares including clutch bells, spurs, slipper pad mounts, shock shafts. Excellent truck - is nice and quick lots of fun. Comes with a spectrum receiver for you to bind up and drive. $old

Item 2 - Rc8.2(e) ARTR. Started life as an Rc8 and was converted, newish chassis, .2 geometry, alloy front caster blocks, alloy rear 3 hole hubs. Brand new hobbywing 150amp esc, Thunderpower 2400kv motor (both items never used, or even connected). Hitec 965mg servo, Nvision 6500mah battery also never used, has been purchased (storage charged only) and never plugged in. Car will also come with spectrum receiver. Will require pinion and body to run, can also supply some wheels and tires to get you rolling. Pretty much 90% assembled, some minor bits to go for those looking to get into 1/8th e. $old

Item 3 - Sc8. Bit more of a donor car, would suit someone wanting a project to build up because its too hot to go and race, or for someone to have as a 2nd ride. Upgraded Rc8b alloy shocks (huge improvement) alloy front brace, alloy input pinions to the gearboxes, mud splash guards for the rear arms, sway bars. Proline calibre tires (only a couple of runs on grass old). IS missing the front turnbuckle ends ($6 part) so I have adjust price accordingly. The spares for this kit amount to a lot of $$ spent - the sc8 is ready to be converted back to either nitro or electric. I cant be sure of what is or isn't there, and thus cannot promise there is 100% of all parts needed to complete the car. I can say though, most of it is there (i.e. diffs, brakes for nitro etc, radio trays) so it would most likely be the smaller plastic parts that wouldn't be. Spares galore - a spare tekno chassis for electric conversion as well. Pictures are your best guide here, as I'm even unsure of what's there! $old

Item 4 - Tamiya Honda Nsx body. Yep bit random to include in an off-road sale. Best part is, its FREE to anyone who wants to come and pick it up (Sydney based.) No wing, what you see is what you get, and for the price you may pay its not too bad for those into that type of stuff.

Item 5 - Rc8.2. Car is bind and drive for those with a spektrum remote. Novarossi Rex engine, Reedy pipe, Savox servos, Lipo receiver pack, spectrum receiver. Upgrades include, kyosho springs front and rear, kyosho diff seals, King headz engine mount, 3 hole plastic rear hubs, and 7th hole mod for better rear traction. Spare chassis, spares galore again, clutch springs, shoes, original shock springs, shocks, glow plugs. Fuel gun, fuel bottle, beta pit bag (sensational pit bag actually), starter box, batteries, odds and ends and stuff I have forgotten. Wheels and tires (not just the baldies it came with). Have a couple of old bodies not pictured to throw in, but it would be worthwhile to get a fresh one. $old!

All these prices do not include freight. I'm in Sydney and can meet you someone reasonable to keep freight costs down. Inspections welcome. If freight is required - will be at buyers expense and I would assume it would be quite costly considering the volume of all items.

All prices are negotiable - just PM and you never know your luck. I take paypal as the main form of payment. Only trades considered would be for B44.3 or B5m... or fishing gear haha.

All sold please lock up mods....
Attached Thumbnails Offroad Sale-img_8472.jpg   Offroad Sale-img_8459.jpg   Offroad Sale-img_8456.jpg   Offroad Sale-img_8465.jpg   Offroad Sale-img_8450.jpg  

Last edited by DJB; 03-29-2015 at 04:35 AM. Reason: All sold!
Old 01-19-2015, 12:42 AM
DJB
Tech Regular

To the top.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

if item 2 sale falls let me know

thanks michael
Old 01-20-2015, 02:07 AM
DJB
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by gnatsum69
if item 2 sale falls let me know

thanks michael
Item list updated - the rc8.2e is sold! Still available in nitro form and a savage and the nsx freebie. Gee, tough crowd can't even give it away. To the top.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:37 AM
DJB
Tech Regular

To the top.
Old 01-22-2015, 10:44 PM
DJB
Tech Regular

To the top.

Savage now sold. Items 4 and 5 left!

Forgot to mention - anyone local who picks up the rc8.2 gets a free uncracked bottle of 4L Nitrox fuel! Plus a cracked one with about 2/3rds left.
Old 01-24-2015, 02:40 AM
DJB
Tech Regular

Too the top.
Old 01-25-2015, 02:55 AM
DJB
Tech Regular

To the top. Price drop on the rc8.2.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:52 PM
DJB
Tech Regular

$100 price drop on rc8.2! If you pickup, you get 4L of nitrox free, heaps and heaps of tires - I just need the shelf space, too many cars and not enough time. For nitro. I'm also up for a swap for any parts/electric bits.
Old 02-21-2015, 02:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

PM Sent
Old 02-24-2015, 03:19 PM
Tech Rookie

PM sent
Old 03-01-2015, 01:59 AM
Tech Rookie

Item 5 still up for sale?
Old 03-17-2015, 03:02 PM
DJB
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jacks47618
Item 5 still up for sale?
at above - yes sale is still available. The pit bag has gone, but everything else in item 5 as per the original ad is still for sale.

It's a bargain, come and pick it up!!! Or come and swap for anything associated electric (buggy/truck).

$230 for the rc8 and the goodies.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:50 PM
Tech Rookie

if you still have the rc8 nitro text me at 586 868 3562