Wiki Posts
Search

Vintage NIB and runners

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Vintage NIB and runners

Im clearing a few vintage cars so I can move onto a couple more vintage projects. If you’re interested in anything, just pm me with an email address and I’ll send through pics

NIB Tamiya stadium Blitzer SOLD

NIB Tamiya Sonic Fighter SOLD

Tamiya dyna blaster 1 $200 this is in very nice original condition, only run lightly, comes with original box

Tamiya dyna blaster 2 $150, this is my runner I ran at last years festival and at the Keilor meeting, it has a repro front bulkhead and a few spares

Tamiya top force evo $350 this has been run but is in nice condition, comes with a new and unpainted TBG body and set of repro decals, original orange rims, one way, its all there

Kyosho Pro-XRT truck, $270 this is the race truck based on the Pro-X buggy, in nice condition, comes with upgrade metal front shock tower and mip driveshafts

Losi LXT $200, ran this at the last festival, great truck, has the retro fit tranny in it (NSW vintage legal) has been well looked after, I rebuilt the gearbox before the meeting with new balls and rings, has aluminium driveshafts on it, will come with standard ones also in case you want to run more power in it

HPI RS4MT $200, ive been meaning to do something with this for a while but never got around to it, is in nice condition, comes with the inner body also to help keep the debris out, tough racing are now making belts for this truck

All prices are without postage, happy to talk deals if you're looking at more than one buggy, happy to post Australia-wide. Special offer, if deal is done and paid by Thursday night, postage will be $20 flat otherwise normal postage rates will apply

Cheers

Mikey

Last edited by NOFX; 11-23-2014 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Blitzer sold
Old 11-23-2014, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

Sonic fighter sold

if you're thinking about something on the list but you think the price is a bit high, pm an offer. I need a few more of these gone