Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Brand new Awesomatix A700EXL kit - $700 plus post >

Brand new Awesomatix A700EXL kit - $700 plus post

Brand new Awesomatix A700EXL kit - $700 plus post

Old 11-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Brand new Awesomatix A700EXL kit - $700 plus post

Hi guys.

Surplus to my needs (ie bought on an impulse, with absolutely no time to race) is an unassembled Awesomatix A700EXL kit. These retail for $600 Euro, which converts to approx $860 Australia. Then you need to factor in shipping
from OS which bumps the kit over $900.

The kit is complete, except for the fact is was shipped to me with 3 left dampers and one right, so the purchaser will need to buy an additional damper, but will obviously have a spare (not a bad thing). Additionally, there are numerous new spares including extra driveshafts and some of the breakable bits. With a serious enquiry, I'll reconcile all the extras, but there are approx $150 worth of new spares on top of the kit.

I purchased the kit from a seller overseas, who seemed to have a number of the kits. When it arrived, there was a dented box, no manual, and some parts out of bags and floating around in the box. However I have rebagged these parts, printed the manual, and purchased additional spares with the intention of racing (except for the dampers, not realising the issue until after buying the spares). Still an excellent buy, but needs to be stated.

Located in SE Melbourne suburbs, pickup is welcome or otherwise will post insured and registered at cost, given the expense of the kit.

Cheers,

Steve

Mob: 0408137017