Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
FS: TT01 drifter w/ upgrades + spares >

FS: TT01 drifter w/ upgrades + spares

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: TT01 drifter w/ upgrades + spares

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 05:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default FS: TT01 drifter w/ upgrades + spares

Hey guys,

Looking to sell my spare drift car I've had for awhile now. It's a Tamiya TT01 and it's Ready To Run - all you need is a body of your choice. I've spent the weekend overhauling it with the following parts, all new:
gearbox covers F/R, upper and lower control arms, rear drive shafts and input shaft, motor mount cover and smaller plastic parts. It also comes with the following genuine Tamiya upgrades:

-Alloy motor mount
-Alloy main/prop shaft
-Alloy heat sink
-Alloy steering kit w/ bearings
-Alloy bumper stay w/ blue foam
-Carbon top deck
-Stabilizer kit w/ spare sway bars
-Adjustable upper arms F/R
-CVA oil filled shocks
-Toe-in rear uprights
-Full ball bearings

Running gear includes: Futaba 2PHKA radio gear with S3003 servo, Mtronics Viper Tempo 11 ESC (11t limit, Forward/Brake only), Tamiya Sports Tuned motor, 3 batteries (2x 3000 and 1x3800mah - all very healthy) and an Ansmann ACS car charger.

Not pictured but it comes with the original Tamiya TT01 box with instruction manuals for most items and also has a spare set of grip wheels/tyres and a box with lots of spares (pinion gears, springs, plastics, hubs, ect)

After $350ono. 'Test drives' are welcome but if you break it, you buy it! Located Melb S.E and can post at buyers' expense. Feel free to PM if you have questions.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:02 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sold pending payment