Search

RC Sellup

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)
Default RC Sellup

Hi Guys,

I am selling my racing gear as I have no time for this hobby anymore. I would love to sell this as a package to someone looking to race in two different classes as both cars run off the one radio.

DEX210 Buggy w/ Novak edge 2s esc and 17.5, Savox MG1250 inc a KO micro receiver, pure transponder and 2 x Protek 4200 LIPO it comes with some spares and a ton of wheels/tyres. (most are only one or two race meets old) Comes with race body. Excellent condition.

Associated SC10 Team Ed. w/ Hobby wing 120 amp esc and 13.5, Savox MG1250 inc a KO micro receiver, pure transponder and 2 x IP5000 LIPO comes with a heap of spares and a ton of wheels/tyres (some brand new and most are only one or two race meets old) Comes with race body and also the original monster energy body and wheels as well (just in case you want to bash it around). Excellent Condition.

I'll also include the KO Eurus controller which has both cars setup to be used by the one controller and housed in a speed mind bag. There is a Protek Prodigy 610 charger I will throw in as well.

$1200 the lot pickup only Brisbane area, I am happy to remove the radio gear and receivers and sell for $800.

Please PM your email address or mobile if you would like any specific photos of the gear, but I can assure you that there is nothing broken and everything is in perfect working order.

Thanks,
Adrian