Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thunder Tiger Eb4 S2 Pro

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Thunder Tiger Eb4 S2 Pro

Up for sale is my thunder tiger eb4 s2 pro, it has a .21bx-r motor with heaps of compression and goes really well and starts first pull every time even when cold . It has a new fuel tank, exhaust gaskets, wheels and tires, pull start and have another one coming which cost $75 and is pull start and roto start combined and has recently had the shocks done with new oil, front and rear diffs done with new grease and has had a brand new glow plug put in and hasn’t been run yet with it in. It comes with a lipo receiver pack, spectrum telemetry receiver with everything including the electric temperature sensor, nitro temperature sensor and the rpm reader with all the mounts which is $100 itself. The car has been taken apart and cleaned and looks brand new now, the reason I am selling this is wanting to go back to 1/10 electric as this isn’t really what I wanted to do, wanting $280 for it and does not include transmitter. if interested call or text me 0459 183 959
Attached Thumbnails Thunder Tiger Eb4 S2 Pro-.jpg   Thunder Tiger Eb4 S2 Pro-img_0164.jpg   Thunder Tiger Eb4 S2 Pro-img_0162-copy.jpg   Thunder Tiger Eb4 S2 Pro-img_0209-copy.jpg  
Old 04-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Bump
Old 04-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Tech Initiate

bump