Mugen Eco Buggy Package...

Old 08-18-2012, 01:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Mugen Eco Buggy Package...

For sale is one Mugen Eco Buggy Package, consisting of, one buggy with all original spares etc, also a fitted Hobbywing 150 amp setup with 2200 motor, and one Savox high torque servo, and two sets of GRP tyres one being used, the second almost untouched.

Everything was used for just one race meeting earlier this year, and that was it, it's still got some red clay dust on it, in part cause I can't figure out the best way to wash the stuff off.

The ESC wires have been custom redone, and it's setup to use twin 2S brick packs with bullet plugs, but it can be rewired to use most anything.
The spares include some toe blocks etc, and two pinions, I think there is a 13 and 14 tooth option, the tyres on it are still good, probably a couple meets in them yet, they actually had too much grip out of the bag.

It's a very solid package, buggy was stupidly quick as set up, everything in it worked flawlessly.
Reason for sale is I just don't have the time to use it, as much as I'd love to, I have no spare time or any more spare RC cash to sink into it to get the most out of it, if I thought maybe I'd get a few more chances to use it this year, but it's not going to happen, so I can't bare to see it sitting around.

Starting price is $600, which is many hundreds below the new cost of everything, with only things needed is perhaps a better clean, new wing (they take a beating), and I have no spare LCD for the Hobbywing ESC ($20 online).

Pickup and local preferred, I'll look into shipping it though, it still has it's original box, and I'm chasing up all the original manuals etc from around the house.
Attached Thumbnails Mugen Eco Buggy Package...-eco01.jpg   Mugen Eco Buggy Package...-eco02.jpg   Mugen Eco Buggy Package...-eco03.jpg   Mugen Eco Buggy Package...-eco04.jpg   Mugen Eco Buggy Package...-eco05.jpg  

Old 08-18-2012, 01:19 AM
Tech Elite

One more pic...
Attached Thumbnails Mugen Eco Buggy Package...-eco06.jpg  
Old 08-18-2012, 04:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Thumbs up if your looking buy new buy this

I know this guy and he is meticulous.
and knows how to build a rc car and there would have been HOURs spent setting it all up.
I know his car it has only done the one race. get it quickly.

Steve H
Old 08-18-2012, 11:48 PM
Tech Elite

Disappointingly (for me), it actually came pre-built, meaning I only pulled down half of it or so to go over when I got it...

A bump, and price drop to $580.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shanwright
I know this guy and he is meticulous.
and knows how to build a rc car and there would have been HOURs spent setting it all up.
I know his car it has only done the one race. get it quickly.

Steve H

nvm

Last edited by bluexile67; 08-22-2012 at 04:20 AM.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bluexile67
so basically its an assumption of what was involved in building and being meticulous not actual fact as he mentions he didnt build it completely. in his next post.

quote ''there would of been hours spent''.

in actual fact he spent 30 mins finishing off setting it up.

i dislike being fed bull.

no thanks guys ill pass on this one.
Actually I spend many hours custom doing the ESC with black wire (rewiring the 150 amp HW is a prick of a job), also there was some pulling down to check for binding in various parts, also I replaced a steering post cause Mugen chose to red loctite them meaning a screw snapped during the first inspection when I got it, so I replaced the steering post it went into right off before I even even ran it.

Steve sees all borderline stupid amount of work I put into my on road cars at times, but to be honest I likely did only put a third of that into the buggy, and because well 'A' it's a buggy, and 'B' I 'raced' it, I feel almost gutted it looks as used as it does after one meeting at PHDR, but I guess that is off road for you.

And seriously?, dude no one is forcing you to buy it, so you will pass?, err ok sure, honestly I don't give a damn, from my point of view your all acting like I should feel not worthy for you not wanting to buy it, all I see is the type of person I'd not want to sell it too anyway. (where is the e-shrug icon?).
Old 08-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Tech Elite

$550 price drop bump...
Old 08-20-2012, 12:35 AM
Tech Rookie

would you take $450???
Old 08-21-2012, 12:55 AM
Tech Elite

Bump...
Old 08-22-2012, 03:12 AM
Tech Elite

$525
Old 08-22-2012, 04:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

can trade you two mit tuned engines and 2 mit matching pipe sets lol. all brand spanking new in box packaging.
(tuned/modified alphas by MIT)

aplogies for above coment had a bad day.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Eco

Pm sent
Old 08-22-2012, 10:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

kerri is won of the nicest /helpful bloke i know the car would be spotles and run the same just take it at face value it is an rc car not a ss commodore if you Canot say somthing nice don't say anything when you don't know the man there are a lot of bad people out there but he is not one of them
greg

Last edited by greg.dawn; 08-23-2012 at 02:46 AM. Reason: grumpy to day
Old 08-23-2012, 03:13 AM
Tech Elite

It's seriously not as clean or immaculate as my on-road gear, like I said I can't even figure out how to get 'all' the red clay dust off it, if I'd kept it longer I'd have had it in the kitchen sink scrubbing at it...

In terms of offers, I really don't want to part out the buggy, it's just more work for me at this stage, and I considered it for one person and then he made a silly follow up offer in terms of price.

I may part it out if it's not sold within a couple of week of listing it, till then I barely have the time with too much to do.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

$510

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.