Stolen items

Old 05-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Queensland, Australia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe, A Childs Sandpit
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Reg
OK mate! Cool!

Its not against the law to be totally Nieve!

Well I hope your insurance covers the smashed windows or the damage to the entry doors where these items were stored?

Because unless there has been unlawful entry been made to a building where there was malicious damage caused to gain entry

There are only 3 possible explanations.

1. casper the ghost waslked through the walls open the door and waltzed out the front doors with your gear!

2. Someone with keys!

3. Club members or locals would stopp that low, so as not too arouse suspicion!
I'm with big reg on this one. My first thought was that it has to be someone who knew they were there. For someone to break in (and I'm assuming there has to be damaged made on entry if you knew the only people with keys) and take just that and nothing else?!?!?! These people new about the gear being in there...

Please, no offense but there is a lesson to be learned here. Don't leave gear like this out of your site.. Store it at home..

Karma will come back around.. I hope when they start it up it goes all runaway on them hits them all in the shines. Then blows up..
Old 05-07-2012, 06:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by autocadsteve197
I'm with big reg on this one. My first thought was that it has to be someone who knew they were there. For someone to break in (and I'm assuming there has to be damaged made on entry if you knew the only people with keys) and take just that and nothing else?!?!?! These people new about the gear being in there...

Please, no offense but there is a lesson to be learned here. Don't leave gear like this out of your site.. Store it at home..

Karma will come back around.. I hope when they start it up it goes all runaway on them hits them all in the shines. Then blows up..
I do agree with you, that they knew the stuff was there, and yes we have learnt our lesson, I just feel for the guys who donated the stuff, out of their own $$, one of which, put in the car and all the fuel....