Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
New built - Serpent S411 LE plus chassis - $575 >

New built - Serpent S411 LE plus chassis - $575

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New built - Serpent S411 LE plus chassis - $575

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default New built - Serpent S411 LE plus chassis - $575

Guys,

Due to the imminent birth of my second, I am offering up for sale my new-built Serpent S411 with an additional 2.25mm chassis.

For those who don't know, this car was a limited edition (300 kits worldwide) which included all the aluminium parts anodised orange, plus included an additional gear diff plus tools, plus the chassis engraved with it's own number within the 300.

As I intended to run and eventually shelve the car, I built using a brand new, original serpent 2.25mm chassis and set aside the numbered chassis for when the car is retired and shelved.

Included is the following:

- original LE kit (with additional gear diff and tools), new-built, never run (note assembly is mostly complete but shocks not filled (so purchaser can use preferred oil). Kit built using regular 2.25mm chassis, with LE chassis set aside
- numbered chassis also included

Note: everything is 100% new.

For those who missed out on the limited allocation of this rare kit, this is your opportunity to secure one. Note my asking price is my outlay ($500 for LE kit plus $75 for replacement chassis)

Pickup from Cheltenham welcome, or will post registered at cost.

Cheers,

Steve
Old 09-20-2012, 04:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by stephenianjames
Guys,

Due to the imminent birth of my second, I am offering up for sale my new-built Serpent S411 with an additional 2.25mm chassis.

For those who don't know, this car was a limited edition (300 kits worldwide) which included all the aluminium parts anodised orange, plus included an additional gear diff plus tools, plus the chassis engraved with it's own number within the 300.

As I intended to run and eventually shelve the car, I built using a brand new, original serpent 2.25mm chassis and set aside the numbered chassis for when the car is retired and shelved.

Included is the following:
you have pm
- original LE kit (with additional gear diff and tools), new-built, never run (note assembly is mostly complete but shocks not filled (so purchaser can use preferred oil). Kit built using regular 2.25mm chassis, with LE chassis set aside
- numbered chassis also included

Note: everything is 100% new.

For those who missed out on the limited allocation of this rare kit, this is your opportunity to secure one. Note my asking price is my outlay ($500 for LE kit plus $75 for replacement chassis)

Pickup from Cheltenham welcome, or will post registered at cost.

Cheers,

Steve
you have pm
Old 09-20-2012, 05:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default serpent

consider it sold if it isn't already Stephen.
Ive sent you a pm.
I just bought one from Texas,and now i find yours!
I need a backup anyway lol.