Hyper Mini ST in VGC

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Hyper Mini ST in VGC

Hi guys

Selling my hyper mini st.

Only had very little use and is in pretty mint condition as seen in the pics.

These trucks are very durable and has the same drivetrain found in the 10 scale hyper vehicles.

Will throw in a set of wheels and tyres (proline bowties) which have hardly any wear on them and are in great condition.

This truck comes with a .12 engine and alloy pipe. The steering servo has been upgraded to a Hitec 645 MG and will come with a brand new 1400mah nimh battery hump pack. Also have a new glow plug igniter with a rechargeable battery, T tool and hobbico after run oil which is pretty much new also.

Tyres have some wear but still great for road and grass, hence another set is included. As you can see in the pics it's in tip top condition with the motor still like new. This is a tough truggy which is great for anyone wanting to bash or run for fun. Has heaps of adjustment points to set up for your own liking. Body is also in top shape with no cracks and visible scratches.

Will just need your own radio of choice.

Any questions just pm me.

Sold!!! Thanks

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Hyper Mini ST in VGC-image.jpeg   Hyper Mini ST in VGC-image_1.jpeg   Hyper Mini ST in VGC-image_2.jpeg   Hyper Mini ST in VGC-image_3.jpeg   Hyper Mini ST in VGC-image_4.jpeg  

Last edited by Ryel83; 01-08-2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 12-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Good luck with the sale I've got one with a TRX 3.3 in it and running 1/10 scale wheels, goes nuts. They sure do have a tough drive train for a small beastie
Old 12-31-2011, 07:16 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RObErT_RaTh
Good luck with the sale I've got one with a TRX 3.3 in it and running 1/10 scale wheels, goes nuts. They sure do have a tough drive train for a small beastie

Definitely awesome but after elec stuff now so this needs to go.
Price drop to $200 plus post
Will suit someone looking to buy new
Cheers
Old 01-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Tech Regular

SOLD!!!!

Last edited by Ryel83; 01-08-2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Sold