Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Hobby shop closeout-TC6 B44.1 - rc cars and accessories plus more >

Hobby shop closeout-TC6 B44.1 - rc cars and accessories plus more

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hobby shop closeout-TC6 B44.1 - rc cars and accessories plus more

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Hobby shop closeout-TC6 B44.1 - rc cars and accessories plus more

Hi guys, been lurking around for a while but never posted. I had a hobby store in Melbourne a few years ago and put all the left over stock on consignment in another hobby shop - I need it all gone and this is all that's left. There's assorted RC vehicles and accessories - Chargers, intellect matched packs, losi bulk parts lots plus heaps more - all at 99c starting price - your guaranteed to get a bargain. If you see something you like that doesn't have a bid already then make an offer - even for the TC6 and b44.1 . Hope to race and see some of you soon at Dandenong and Knox - maybe even VOLS if I can find where they meet.

Last edited by midse; 07-05-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: wording
Old 07-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

are you directing us to an ebay listing or listing here for r/c tech'ers? thanks
Old 07-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Perhaps here? http://shop.ebay.com.au/bjss1975/m.h...&_trksid=p3686
Old 07-06-2011, 04:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Time Frame?

I am just wondering how a guy that had a hobby shop a few years ago has cars for sale only released this year
Old 07-06-2011, 05:03 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

First post, no pics.....

I think I'll sit this one out!
Old 07-06-2011, 05:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

He hasnt even told you where to go to buy
Old 07-06-2011, 05:16 AM
Tech Regular

That's the one - thanks mate. Just realised I haven't posted enough yet to post links. My ebay seller name is bjss1975. Please note the only bad feedback I have ever received was over a recent few month period starting about Christmas. Mostly from buyers paying me 2 weeks later and then expecting me to send their item immediately. Any way that's ebay - All issues were resolved and I stand by my reputation as an honest no nonsense seller which can be seen in over 400 positive sales. Not sure why the link didn't work - there was some error message displayed when I first posted but the link was showing up.

Originally Posted by 2themax
I am just wondering how a guy that had a hobby shop a few years ago has cars for sale only released this year
How did a guy like you get your rc cars and equipment? Did you buy them for yourself to use? Well perhaps I did the same thing. Like I mentioned In my first post I'm keen to get back into racing and have some fun. I haven't raced since 1990 Myself and 2 of my best mates were teenagers (still besties) and all of us had Optima Mid SE's and raced 4wd stock at knox. We all got regular placings and wins - one mate even went to the Vic's and Nationals. Great fun.

So if it isn't obvious from the 42 ebay ads (44 as of thursday evening) the best answer I can give you is I simply have way too many toys. I bought the kits and lots of the other stock to use myself but realised they have/will end up being shelfies so am now selling them and will race another car that I have tucked away. I hope that is a reasonable enough explanation for you
Old 07-06-2011, 05:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

The for sale thread works best if you list your items & prices & post pics. you'll sell good stuff quickly and buy good stuff here quickly.

ebay is sorta a different beast. links to ebay kinda mean that we're competing with with all and sundry when we just wanna buy and get r/c'ing.

i'm not saying that r/c tech is exclusive it's just we're all singing the same tune straight away. list ya stuff here and you'll get a better response. thanks.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by daverobbo5
The for sale thread works best if you list your items & prices & post pics. you'll sell good stuff quickly and buy good stuff here quickly.

ebay is sorta a different beast. links to ebay kinda mean that we're competing with with all and sundry when we just wanna buy and get r/c'ing.

i'm not saying that r/c tech is exclusive it's just we're all singing the same tune straight away. list ya stuff here and you'll get a better response. thanks.
I think he is keeping his options open just incase no one here wants something ..but I see what u mean :-)
Old 07-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Tech Regular

Default Parts

Gee, sorry guys - not trying to make a profit on anything. Like I initially mentioned anything that hasn't got bids is open to offers for forum members. The buy it now items can be discounted even further by whatever the ebay/paypal fees will be.
I can't post links to photos of what I have to sell as I'm a newb so I put it on Fleebay.
I don't have time to post pics and ads on here for the items. 99cent starting price is pretty cheap IMHO. Ebay is the quickest way for me to sell all this stuff in one hit in my current situation.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by daverobbo5

I've had a pretty good response from members already.

I have another Novatech B8020 nimh-nicd brand new charger - $75
Old 07-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Bump for a very nice Busa!

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers,
Scott
Old 07-07-2011, 04:08 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ScottyP

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers,
Scott
Best money I've ever spent, I started living the day I bought it - Actually hoping it doesn't reach reserve - but need to cut back on my toys at the moment
Old 07-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ScottyP

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers,
Scott
BTW Scott what's your scooter?
Old 07-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Tech Regular

I'm also taking offers for the TC6 and B44.1 - pm me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.