Wiki Posts
Search

Vintage Cars and Parts Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)
Default Vintage Cars and Parts Sale

Thought I'd consolidate my few threads into one. Had all this stuff up for grabs for a while, so will consider offers.

1. Vintage Buggies and trucks
A. Kyosho Raider $70 *** SOLD ***

B. Schumacher Cougar 2 $150 - *** SOLD ***

C. Kyosho Outlaw Raider truck $60 *** SOLD ***

2. Vintage motors: Got some vintage Tamiya motors that have been sitting here for too long (my motor collection would make a great anchor for a cruise ship!).... I'll never use them, so they can be moved on to someone who will....

All these motors work (tested with 7.2v pack straight to the terminals). Condition and price as noted.

A. Technigold $50 -
nice condition, not new, but nice for display. Could probably do with a rebuild to be a runner, as the motor seems a little lethargic... could just be that the timing is right at the end, though. Will come with a set of tools as well. *** NOW Includes the second Technigold below***

B. Technipower RX-540SD *** SOLD ***

C. Pink Acto-Power $40 *** NOW $25*** [/I]- Off Roader 2wd motor, part no. 53122. Still has original yellow / green motor wires.

D. Black Acto-Power $40 *** NOW $25 ***
- Touring Special motor, part no. 53153. No wires, great condition.

E. Grey Dyna-Run $40 *** NOW $25 *** - Super Touring motor, part no. 53263. No wires, purple motor heatsinks, nice condition apart from some gravel rash at one point(must have been mounted in a low chassis)..

F. Technigold (not pictured) - Seems to work better than the better-looking one above, but very faded label, and no wires or solder tags. *** NOW Included FREE with the Technigold above***

All prices are plus post.... happy to do deals on more than one, and will post free for 3 or more... would consider substantial discount to someone who wants them all. Picture attached, more pictures available, just ask.

3. Vintage Hopups and Parts
A. JG PB Mustang parts - 1103 Rear Shock Mount for PB (Mini) Mustang and 1104 Front Shock Mount for PB (Mini) Mustang. All mounts, screws, and instructions included. I have two front mount kits available, and one rear mount kit.

Price: $20 a piece, or set of front and rear for $35. *** NOW $20 set, or $10 a piece***

B. JG Optima Shock Towers
- NIP KO-06 Dual Rear Shock Mount and KO-07 Dual Front Shock Mount. For Optima, to suit "Large Kyoshos #88-89-71" - I assume that's codes for some Kyosho shocks. Nice thick fibreglass parts, some hardware included. Have added a picture on the bottom of the link provided below... you're buying a pair of shock towers only.... one front and one rear.

Price: $40 for both towers. *** NOW $25 ***

Photos of JG parts here.

C. Tamiya FF01 arm sprues $10 a bag - Brand new in pack part 50640, FF01 / FWD front and rear arm sprue, suit all FWD touring and rally cars. Includes two sprues, each of which contains two upper and two lower front and rear arms, front and rear body mount, body mount spacer, three plastic rod ends, and a servo mount.

D. Tamiya TA01 arms $10 a bag - Brand new in pack part 50646, TA01 front and rear arm sprue, also suit Toyota Prerunner and Chevy S10. Includes two sprues, each of which contains two upper and two lower front and rear arms, front and rear body mount, two spacers, three plastic rod ends, and a servo mount.

E. Tamiya TA02 arms $7.50 a bag - Brand new in pack part 50556, TA02 and TA02W rear arm sprue. Includes two upper and two lower arms, two spacers, and antenna mount.

Photos of arms available, just ask.

F. KO Propo EX-11 Presto Radio set $70 ono. *** NOW $50 *** - Very nice vintage (-ish) radio setup. Runs 29MHz FM. Transmitter is 4-channel, receivers included are a two-channel and a three-channel. Three sets of crystals included. Comes boxed with all shown in the pictures here.

G. Tamiya Porsche 956 Decals $50 *** SOLD ***

H. Schumacher 32DP pinions new in bag $4 *** NOW $2.50 each *** - Got a pile of these sitting around doing nothing. Short shank pinions in 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 teeth, long shank pinions in 12, 13, and 16 teeth.

All items (unless otherwise noted) are not including postage. All available for local pickup in Melbourne (Camberwell or Greensborough), or can post.

Last edited by I'm_Serious; 08-07-2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Price updates, sold stuff
Old 04-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

Default ...pending...

Cougar2 Pending, everything else still available.

Happy to do deals...

Alex
Old 05-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Default Still lots for sale

Almost all still for sale.... happy to combine with my other two sale threads of vintage tourers (here) and Mini stuff (here)...

Alex
Old 05-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Ygpm re touring cars and the outlaw raider and raider.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Cougar2 sold, lots still available.... happy to work on prices.....

Alex
Old 05-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

Default PRICES SLASHED!!!

Prices updated to move this stuff..... come on, don't make me eBay this all.....

Alex
Old 06-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Tech Elite

Prices updated.... come on people, I need to get this stuff outta here!

Alex
Old 06-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by I'm_Serious
Prices updated.... come on people, I need to get this stuff outta here!

Alex
Hi Alex, if you still have the raider truck on the Castle hill vintage meet weekend bring it and there is a 99.9% chance i will buy, matches my raider buggy
Old 06-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Tech Addict

Alex you have PM
Old 06-05-2011, 03:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cleatus
Hi Alex, if you still have the raider truck on the Castle hill vintage meet weekend bring it and there is a 99.9% chance i will buy, matches my raider buggy
Clint,

The Raider truck is pending at the moment.... I have been told that it's been paid for, so am waiting for the payment to arrive in my account.

As for Castle Hill, well, I won't be there.... interstate trips for racing not on my horizon any time soon.... too many cars and too many bills...

Alex
Old 06-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hey mate ygpm, payment for the radier should be in their as i was told today that it has been processed and arrived in the account, ygpm regarding it anyway.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by squirt22
hey mate ygpm, payment for the radier should be in their as i was told today that it has been processed and arrived in the account, ygpm regarding it anyway.
Raider truck is now SOLD.... big thanks to squirt22.

Alex