Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
TEAM DURANGO DNX408 **BRAND NEW BUILT KIT** Plus huge unopened SPARES/OPTIONS package >

TEAM DURANGO DNX408 **BRAND NEW BUILT KIT** Plus huge unopened SPARES/OPTIONS package

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEAM DURANGO DNX408 **BRAND NEW BUILT KIT** Plus huge unopened SPARES/OPTIONS package

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default TEAM DURANGO DNX408 **BRAND NEW BUILT KIT** Plus huge unopened SPARES/OPTIONS package

Hi All,

Up for sale is my BRAND NEW - NEVER DRIVEN Team Durango DNX408. I built the car using lightewight alloy and titanium screws where appropriate, and also made a custom lexan splash guard for the fuel tank as well. I havent even finished doing the final trimming of the body.

I am offering this perfect new buggy with a large spares package as well. It really does kill me to see my new baby go - but it has to. The spares and option parts include:
  • A COMPLETE set of Factory front AND rear option springs
  • A COMPLETE set of front and rear option sway bars
  • Full set of Spare clutch shoes and springs
  • A complete set of front and rear arms
  • A set of front steering knuckles
  • A spare chassis stiffener set
  • A plastic ball end set
  • 2 rear wings
  • 2 packets of air filters
  • A set of front shock shafts and boots
  • A set of rear shock shafts and boots
  • All left over spares from kit and final assembly items.
  • Original box, instructions and left over decals
  • Other bonus items.

There are "some" very minor markings on the clutch nut, as I did have the motor mounted (with no clutch installed) to start the run in process. Rest assured though - this car has NEVER had power through it. Really was looking forward to this, my loss is your gain.

There is nearly $900 in this package...... however, I am letting it ALL go (including the parts and options) for $695 Australian Dollars - INCLUDING SHIPPING S O L D within Australia. Remember - this car is completely BRAND NEW - never driven.

This would be a PERFECT car for the Nationals in a couple of weeks time (especially if you are looking to have extra spares/tuning options and/or have on of these beasts already!). If you are looking at a new Kit durango - but dont want to go through the hassle of building - heres you chance to get one with ahuge lot of spares for less than just a kit alone.

I am happy to post overseas. I will be including other bonus items in the box (if I can cram them all in!)

Happy to hear offers (no tosser lowballs though please!! ), but this is a great price for a stunning buggy.

I will let the pics do the talking for now:

Last edited by RETRO R/C; 03-06-2011 at 02:57 AM. Reason: ITEM NOW SOLD!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Tech Elite

Sorry guys,

Forgot to add contact details: PM is fine - along with my email (preferred): retroracer AT optusnet DOT com DOT au

Cheers

Darryn
Old 03-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks for the interest guys,

I am not, however, looking for a swap at all.

I just need the dollars at the moment.

Thanks again

Cheers

Darryn
Old 03-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Tech Elite

S O L D !!

Thanks for all the enquiries.

Cheers

Darryn