evolva m3

Old 01-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default evolva m3

gidday guys.. i have two complete m3 evolvas for sale plus a bucket load of spares.there is some hop up parts..eg engine mounts etc..there is enough parts here to last for years..inc belts and gears etc..i bought these to race but i cant get the hang of it and the setup side of things is to complicated for me..both cars are in various stages of diss assembly for cleaning, i can put them back together but you may want to do this yourself,for piece of mind..these are rollers only no servos,motors or receivers..i have some old tyres and bodies i can throw in as well for pick up buyers..chasing $600 dollars plus cost of delivery..this price would barely cover the cost of the spares...viewing is available in mooroolbark vic..(near the lilydale on road track) or i can send photos from my phone..regards stuart
Old 01-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Bump
Old 01-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Tech Initiate

bump
Old 01-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Tech Initiate

come on guys this two complete rollers plus enough spares for a season or two of racing..perfect if you want to get into 1/8th on road racing