Wiki Posts
Search

Brushless MLST2

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default Brushless MLST2

I bought this little Mini LST2 used as you see it, I never got around to running it so cannot guarantee that the diffs are ok although they feel smooth to turn. As you'll see the truck has spunky blue anodized bling including front knuckles and alloy/carbon front shock tower. There's a new E-Z Run ESC and a used Losi 9400Kv motor included to ensure this little trucks moves along at a good pace. A good IB 1600 pack is included along with a dodgy looking IB 1200 pack, I recently gave both packs a cycle with the 1600 taking over 900 and the 1200 about 350, I'm sure they'll increase in capacity with a few cycles (although LiPos are cheap these days so why wouldn't you?) No Tx & Rx is included although I can add the 2.4 GHz radio (in as new condition) from My Duratrax DX-450 bike for an additional $60 if required. You'll also see there are a few spares included with some servo gears, outdrives, arms and a good set of wheel & tyres etc. $140 plus postage. SOLD

Pick up is available from Melbourne Airport during business hours or Coburg North after hours. Am thinking of getting a nitro 1:8 buggy (can be a roller) or nitro on road car so will consider part trade for any of my items for sale.

Last edited by nzdans; 10-28-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:12 PM
Tech Regular

Bumped..
Old 10-27-2010, 06:13 PM
Tech Regular

SOLD

Last edited by nzdans; 10-28-2010 at 03:02 AM.