Wiki Posts
Search

EOI: Hong Nor x1cr

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default EOI: Hong Nor x1cr

As above, just throwing a line in the water (so to speak) to see if anyone is interested in this buggy

X1-CR pro kit with all the extras.
Basically a rolling chassie, everything will come with the buggy to get it running. you will just have to supply your own electronics and engine.

also includes 3 shells and a lot of spare parts.

this buggy will be sold with the standard (not big bore) shocks which will need a rebuild.

however, i did just buy a set of big bore shocks for this buggy which i'll include in the sale price for a few more $$$.

whether your after a basher or something competitive, or just want this as a spares car this is the buggy for you.

as for price. i have a price in mind for the buggy sold with and without the big bore shocks, however this is also an expression of interest thread as i won't be selling it unless i get my price.. i'll keep it myself for a spare buggy.

i will also include an older engine Max Power 5Mb, this engine will get you going, but will also need rebuilding or replacing. It will see you through a 10min race, but not a 20min race.

there is probably more i have forgotten, if you are interested and would like some pics, let me know and i'll arrange them for you.

if you've read this far, then you must be interested.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Must be worth about $100 then
Old 05-22-2010, 02:38 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i was kinda looking for $150 + postage for the buggy (minus the big bores)
and $230 + postage for everything

i don't think thats asking too much.