Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
BRAND NEW MUCH MORE PT-CTXW IC CONTROLLED TIRE WARMER FOR SALE!! >

BRAND NEW MUCH MORE PT-CTXW IC CONTROLLED TIRE WARMER FOR SALE!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BRAND NEW MUCH MORE PT-CTXW IC CONTROLLED TIRE WARMER FOR SALE!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 02:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Sorry mate. Price is a little high. I got the platinum version for that price landed.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dadaman
Sorry mate. Price is a little high. I got the platinum version for that price landed.
It is identical tyre warmer, only the colour is different. I bought for my friends, and they didn't end up racing electric. I believe the price is still fair, considering exchange rate, shipping cost and my cost. I have sold one already at this price and I don't see why I should sell it for so cheap, as it is the same product with same warrenty period. I dont make money out of this sale, and I dont want to make loss from my good will to help my friends. If you believe this is expensive, you can simply ignore it. Plus, I can give a better deal and it is available earlier, as you can do pickup or have it by next day with express post.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default offer

i agree with you on price as it is worth 250 hands down for that's what i paid for mine but warranty on this buying from you would be exchanged in what manner...mail it back to you to get replaced as your name is on proof of purchase or pay pal or credit statement .......if you still have a blue one on you want to sell for 250 shipped express registered to Perth i will take it as long as i get the 1 year warranty as well..im not being smart but if the warranty can not be transferred ill go 200 shipped registered to Perth ....and you must have good friends to front up the money like that and be stuck for a long time since the post started a fair while ago.....anyway let me know ..... just a offer
Old 06-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Beev 30
i agree with you on price as it is worth 250 hands down for that's what i paid for mine but warranty on this buying from you would be exchanged in what manner...mail it back to you to get replaced as your name is on proof of purchase or pay pal or credit statement .......if you still have a blue one on you want to sell for 250 shipped express registered to Perth i will take it as long as i get the 1 year warranty as well..im not being smart but if the warranty can not be transferred ill go 200 shipped registered to Perth ....and you must have good friends to front up the money like that and be stuck for a long time since the post started a fair while ago.....anyway let me know ..... just a offer

Thanks for your offer, but I'll pass, as the price is not negotiable. There's been a buyer who bought this one for this price. You do make sense about the warrenty, but here's the deal. I offer a full 12months warrenty, which has nothing less than the actual factory offers. It will be a full 12months from the date you purchase this from me, and it doesn't cover any damages that occurred from normal wear or something done by user. It will be repaired or exchanged within 28days from I receive the faulty product. This is a genuine deal and the thread has been updated about a week ago, as I sold mine about 6months ago, and just using the same thread again for my convenience.

I offer the exact same value + some other benefits like combined purchase with tyre cooker. Express shipping + registered would cost only additional $15 in total, which will be less than 10% of the total value, and sometimes I dont understand people just try to get it cheaper, even though I clearly stated that the price is firm. I know people are just trying and making offers, but at least show some courtesy for seller (Doesn't mean you, Beev 30). It is clearly not I'm trying to make money out of this. Anyway, it is still up on the market for another week, or I'll just give it to someone nice at my local track or give it to my friend.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:23 AM
Tech Addict

bump!
Old 07-08-2010, 06:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Dadaman breaks the rules . . . .Again LOL

Originally Posted by Dadaman
The rules

Quote - 'Its not the job of people viewing posts to advise sellers of appropriate pricing... let the market decide for its self what is the correct price for the items on offer.

if you don't like the price do your research make an offer and remember sellers are not compelled to sell at your prefered price in a non-auction environment'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dadaman, you should know better than that, give the Guy half a chance to sell his stuff. I've known this product to sell as high as $350 plus.

Good luck with your sale spar9368!
Old 07-08-2010, 08:43 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by The Ideas Man
The rules

Quote - 'Its not the job of people viewing posts to advise sellers of appropriate pricing... let the market decide for its self what is the correct price for the items on offer.

if you don't like the price do your research make an offer and remember sellers are not compelled to sell at your prefered price in a non-auction environment'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dadaman, you should know better than that, give the Guy half a chance to sell his stuff. I've known this product to sell as high as $350 plus.

Good luck with your sale spar9368!

Many thanks!