Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
***FS Tamiya TRF415 MSXX Roller in EC*** >

***FS Tamiya TRF415 MSXX Roller in EC***

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

***FS Tamiya TRF415 MSXX Roller in EC***

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 09:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Smile ***FS Tamiya TRF415 MSXX Roller in EC***

Hi guys, I have for sale a Tamiya TRF415MSXX roller which has spent most of its life as a shelf queen as it was my spare car. It has seen only 2 race meets and can only be described as in EC and not far from brand new!! Comes in original box with manual.

It is fitted with a front one way and 1 deg rear camber, steel HD front axles, lightweight rear axles and will come with a few spares. Included also will be the Tamiya aluminium air scoop, Tamiya front aluminium knuckles and a blue carbon fibre weave top plate and a spare set of belts. What you see pictured is what you get plus anything else I can find for it. Ide say there is over $150 in spares in total. ...as i said the car is almost brand new. There are a few spare parts, belts, rear arms, front plastic knuckles, suspension mounts and turnbuckles upgraded to either steel, titanium or light weight alloy were required (look at the pics), the Tamiya Aluminium ones are fitted already, upper turnbuckles upgraded so they never pop after even if you do get hit hard, front spool, spare upper blue weave carbon deck and there are a few more. In my opinion this is still one of Tamiyas finest, only just behind the new 416WE. Either for drifting or touring car competition this is one hell of a car.

$350 plus postage will sell to best offer over this amount...lipo, motor, speedy and servo can be included for an extra $100.

Buy it as pictured for $475 including postage but NO receiver or wheels and ill throw in the 5000mha Lipo, again best offers, please reply here or PM. Easily over $900 worth of car and spares here all in EC ready to race, just add your radio gear and wheels!!

Custom painted Dodge Stratus body in good condition and a set of wheels and tryes included!!!

Last edited by exotica; 08-30-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

.......BUMP BUMP BUMP......
Old 08-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

...BUMPBUMP BUMP....

...pics have been added and post updated.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

...BUMP____

---pm me if you have any interest in this package or make a deal on what you want....

...just like new...look at the pics!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 06:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default hey mate

Originally Posted by exotica
...BUMP____

---pm me if you have any interest in this package or make a deal on what you want....

...just like new...look at the pics!!!!

hey champ would u take $400 cash reallywant to buy a trf cheers mate
Old 08-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

SOLD!! pending payment.