Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
NIB - Schumacher Mi3 kit plus $150 worth of spares - $450 >

NIB - Schumacher Mi3 kit plus $150 worth of spares - $450

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NIB - Schumacher Mi3 kit plus $150 worth of spares - $450

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 05:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default NIB - Schumacher Mi3 kit plus $150 worth of spares - $450

Guys,

I have for sale a complete brand new, unassembled Schumacher Mi3 1/10th touring car kit, plus the following additional spares (also new in packets):

- 2 pairs medium flex front wishbones
- 1 pair medium flex rear wishbones
- 1 pair front steering arms
- 2 pairs 4 degrees C-hubs
- 1 pair rear hub carriers
- spare packet of e-clips
- foam bumper

The above spares are in addition to the kit, which is complete in itself. Please note that the kit as standard does not include a battery strap, so this must be purchased separately or the battery taped/velcroed in.

As you guys are probably aware, the Schumacher Mi3 is a pro-level touring car kit with carbon fibre, titanium and aluminium everything! Yes there is a Schumacher Mi4 out now (the Mi3 is approx 2 years old now) but it can still hold it's own, especially at club level which most of us guys are limited to. Besides, the Mi4 carries over many of the parts from the Mi3 (essentially the same suspension, shocks, diff etc) and these parts are cross compatible. And lastly the Mi4 costs approx $700 which is not exactly chicken feed.

So you get a brand new, unassembled car that is 98% as capable as an Mi4 with a heap of new spares to keep you going on race night for the bargain price of $450. I am asking exactly what I paid (I bought the kit cheap and ordered the parts from OS) so I'm not looking at making any money on the sale. Nor am I wanting to lose any money, so the price is firm. If I get no offers, I am equally happy to build the kit up in 6 months time (or whenever) and use it.

I'm happy to post at cost...shouldn't be more than $20 Aust wide (registered) or pickup is welcome. I can also take with me to the Boronia track where I race most Wednesday nights.

The first PM, reply here or phone call secures the car...first in best dressed.

I am located in Hughesdale (SE Melbourne suburbs) and my mobile number is 0408137017

Cheers,

Steve
Old 08-03-2009, 05:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default SOLD (PENDING PAYMENT)

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Old 08-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Cant wait to pick this up, Thanks for selling to me