Wiki Posts
Search

RC Rally Car For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default RC Rally Car For Sale

I have a TT01 that I have spent hours on getting right. It's at the maximum ride height possible. It's got plush suspension with oil shocks and full ball bearings. It has a alloy shaft and alloy motor mount. It has an almost new Tamiya speedy, an almost new motor with heatsink and HPI radio system. Bumpers front and rear too. Near new HPI TE37 wheels with even newer Tamiya Rally block tyres. The back diff is locked (easily unlocked) for awesome controllable power slides, it looks great!

Comes with an almost new 7.4v 4000mah lipo (been charged twice) that I bought for it just before deciding to sell it.

There are tonnes of spares. They include, spare spurs, brand new alloy shocks, a new pair of alloy drive shafts with axles, carbon upper deck, used chassis, used wheels with rubber road tyres, springs, shocks, axles, dogbones, a couple of complete diffs and heaps of miscellaneous parts.

The car comes with 2 Evo shells, the red one is new and unused, the yellow has a quite a few runs under it's belt.

Everything in the pics is included. The only thing not in the pics is the radio handset, but it is included and in new condition. The parts are also there to change it back to a drifter if you want.

$260 including post, the lipo, 2 bodies, radio and everything else pictured. The only thing needed is a charger.
Attached Thumbnails RC Rally Car For Sale-dscf2341.jpg   RC Rally Car For Sale-dscf2345.jpg   RC Rally Car For Sale-dscf2343.jpg   RC Rally Car For Sale-dscf2342.jpg   RC Rally Car For Sale-dscf2350.jpg  

Last edited by 61DUB; 07-07-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: extra info
Old 07-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

bump
Old 07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

These things go awesome as rally cars!

Good luck with the sale!