Search

HB Cyclone D4 For Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default HB Cyclone D4 For Sale!

Hi all,

I have a HB Cyclone D4 Buggy up for sale. It is kit standard besides the Alloy Rear Uprights & the 2.5deg Rear Alloy Toe Block, as well as all the HB Spring Options. I've got heaps of sets of tyres that you can use on the car on the dirt and out on the road as well. Only part that is damaged that I don't have a spare uncracked part, is the front shock tower. The one running (as well as the spare I have) are also cracked, but useable. I raced about 6 races in Wodonga with it like this and it doesn't affect performance, but ideally you would want to get a new one. All other spares included are all New and are as follows:

1 x HB World Champions Decal Set
2 x D4 Bevel Gear Set (for ball diff)
3 x Front Suspension Arm Set
1 x Rear Suspension Arm Set
1 x Rear Shock Tower (Graphite)
2 x Front Upright Set
1 x D4 Suspension Shaft (37mm)
2 x D4 80T Spur Gear
2 x 7/10 Degree Front Hub Carrier Set
1 x Spare Undertray

Other bits and pieces are also included but are out of the packet. Manual is included, as is 2 x HB Shells (one painted by me - not so great, one painted by a professional painter - good). I've also got some spare wings (some used and some unused) which I will include.

Selling for $300!

Prices above do not include postage and postage is at the buyer's expense. Should you wish to pick any of these items up from me, I live and work in Mt Waverley. Please PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Enjoy...
Old 07-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Tech Elite

Bump...
Old 07-05-2009, 06:51 AM
Tech Elite

Please see attached images of the D4.
Attached Thumbnails HB Cyclone D4 For Sale!-sdc11789-large.jpg   HB Cyclone D4 For Sale!-sdc11790-large.jpg   HB Cyclone D4 For Sale!-sdc11791-large.jpg   HB Cyclone D4 For Sale!-sdc11795-large.jpg   HB Cyclone D4 For Sale!-sdc11796-large.jpg