Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Massive R/C sell out ( $ 40,000 worth ) >

Massive R/C sell out ( $ 40,000 worth )

Massive R/C sell out ( $ 40,000 worth )

Old 01-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by autocadsteve197
You'll take $14,000 from people but don't consider pm's important? Then Fu*k*ff from RC tech then. Yeah, you have a life and it's spent spending the money you get from us buyers and sellers..People have a problem with you bud..
I agree with you mate, if you got no time stay off rc tech knob
Use a newspaper or a comercial site to to sell your shit
Old 01-27-2009, 05:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

How old are you all? 14 or something?

crazymick listed his contact details in his original post and hyperactive7 has listed his location on a PUBLIC FORM, nice work hyperactive7, you really are an idiot.

As for all you other people sitting there whinging and whining about no receiving your items youve purchased maybe call crazymick? I have called him numerous times asking about his items and he has always answered his mobile at various times through the day and been a friendly person to deal with.

I think your options really are the following;

A. Call him and sort it out
B. Stop whinging on the forums, not everyone is a keyboard warrior like you all obviously are

or

C. Get your mummy or daddy to call him
Old 01-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

^^ have tried calling, didnt answer his phone, left a message but im pretty sure i wont hear back, this is not a good situation, i cant understand why only 2 people seem to be not receiving the goods, i bought the RC8 buggies and the 3PK radio off him, did someone else possibly buy the same items and i have paid for something that i wont receive? I just want to know whether im going to get this or not cause i need to get something sorted for the next race season. This is a joke, i have been TOO fair to you Mick, i really have had enough now and i either want a refund or want proof the goods are in the mail and will DEFINITELY be arriving to me or it will have to go to small claims court im affraid, i wont be losing $1150 to you, i will get it back some way or another thats for sure, and before you have a go at me for being a dud or a dick head have a thin back to when you bought the transponders off the guy on here and you were worried about not receiving them 9 days after payment... its nearly been 21 days for me, imagine how i feel? And 3x the amount of money as well.

Lost a lot of trust in buying from R/C tech, thats crap that it has to be like that, i have been very fair to everyone i have ever sold to, the guys that have bought from me can vouch for that, i have never stuffed around anyone like ive been stuffed around here. It is NOT appreciated at all and it wont end here unless there is resolve.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jonoz

crazymick listed his contact details in his original post and hyperactive7 has listed his location on a PUBLIC FORM, nice work hyperactive7, you really are an idiot.

As for all you other people sitting there whinging and whining about no receiving your items youve purchased maybe call crazymick? I have called him numerous times asking about his items and he has always answered his mobile at various times through the day and been a friendly person to deal with.

B. Stop whinging on the forums, not everyone is a keyboard warrior like you all obviously are

or

Mr 1 poster , take your advise and shove it where it fits
Old 01-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by PROVK
Mr 1 poster , take your advise and shove it where it fits
And with good reason only having 1 post mate.

Seems that you are an awesome community of people here.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

And with good reason only having 1 post mate.

Seems that you are an awesome community of people here.
So this is your last post
Old 01-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Hoggy
I purchased the tyre warmers from crazymick and i received them in two days from when i payed. If you are having a problem i would just call him.
I always get things sent to me via express post. Quickest and most reliable
Mick,
i payed you $195 for those tire warmers n havnt received them yet now this guy is saying he bought them off you whats going on??
Old 01-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Queensland, Australia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe, A Childs Sandpit
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

or

No. I'm 35 and wise enough to know when I see a con artist. I see guys here comlaining about losing alot of money.. How do you think they feel mate? I'm a seller and a buyer from here and I know what it's like to be on both sides of the fence. These guys have called him, and obviously he's avoiding there calls...What now mate? Call him!!! Not able too. Keyboard warrior? What are you 14 or something? I'll get my mummy and daddy to call him for. They happen to be defense lawyers her in Brisbane Hence why I can see a con artist when I see one. Look, this guy is being reported, to me there enough evidence to support my claim with this topic alone. Why should WE call him? If he uses RC Tech it's all about emails and PM's. He shoudl be bening over backwards to help them out....On report.!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by PROVK
So this is your last post
Nah will probably see what happens here and it will just justify that you should make a post limit on new user accounts before they are allowed to use the Buy/Sell forums and the importance of making real world contacts either via phone or in person prior to transferring money to someone that put something for sale on the internet.

As at the end of the day you no grounds to lodge a complaint to the police etc if there was no contract made between the seller and buyer.

For a contract to be established the following must occur;

1. Seller advertises goods for a price.
2. Buyer offers to purchased goods for a price.
3. Seller accepts to sell the goods for a price.

If you can prove that all of the above 3 processes has occurred you can goto police etc about it but if not then it is really to bad and it has happened before on other forums that people can do nothing if they cannot prove the above has happened.

Good luck to all!
Old 01-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Jonoz,

I have kept quiet long enough. I am a buyer of some items from this seller, I have paid for my goods, and I have been in contact with him several times in the last 2 1/2 weeks by telephone.

I have several questions for you.
Are you a lawyer?
Do you know what you are talking about?
Have you purchased anything from this seller?

I am a Litigation Consultant and I do know what I am talking about.

To answer your questions.
He has done so on this forum
I have done so by PM
He has done so.

And I have paid the said price so a contract has been agreed upon. I have the emails and PM to prove this.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

To add:

I have not and will not "BAG" a seller on a public forum. I will point out if there has been a problem, but will resolve it privately. Which is the way it should be.

Mick If you are reading this please call me, you have my number.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

As at the end of the day you no grounds to lodge a complaint to the police etc if there was no contract made between the seller and buyer.

For a contract to be established the following must occur;

If you can prove that all of the above 3 processes has occurred you can goto police etc about it but if not then it is really to bad and it has happened before on other forums that people can do nothing if they cannot prove the above has happened.

Good luck to all!

No sh!t Sherlock. Did you just find that out and thought you would share?

What about:

4. Proof of payment? - Easily proved with bank statements, internet banking history etc.
5. Proof of delivery? **** This here Sherlock Holmes; is what the victims are trying to establish.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

As for all you other people sitting there whinging and whining about no receiving your items you've purchased maybe call crazymick? I have called him numerous times asking about his items and he has always answered his mobile at various times through the day and been a friendly person to deal with.

or

Is is amusing however that he posted that very afternoon i posted that info. Normally people only react to one thing, and that is be in their face about it. Considering the fact that i do collections for a living i could of posted his home phone number, address , and other details i have as well, but no i didn't. Considering my normal fee of 20% of recovered funds, i am sure this could go another way too.

There is a clear problem here, with people not receiving their goods that they have paid for. Your post however jonoz sounds like the kind of thing from a duel account. See it all the time.

I think it goes without saying that Mick has well and truly stuffed any further chance of selling on here, and he has one person to blame for that. All he has to do now is to make sure paid for items are sent out.

Then he may as well either change his user name, or leave the site.

Last edited by hyperactive7; 01-28-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by XSKAPE
No sh!t Sherlock. Did you just find that out and thought you would share?

What about:

4. Proof of payment? - Easily proved with bank statements, internet banking history etc.
5. Proof of delivery? **** This here Sherlock Holmes; is what the victims are trying to establish.
Irrelevant, a contract is established when the before mentioned 3 points occur and payment and delivery times are not part of the contract established. The time frames are what is considered reasonable by the buyer and seller.

Just to let you know I have just finished a legal dispute with DickSmith regarding something similar that they stuffed up on there website and these were the points we argued and won in court so I dont really care whether you say your a lawyer or mum and dad are lawyers or whatever. Im just telling you, in support, that if you can prove those 3 points, you can take him to small claims court pretty easily and if he dosent turn up, win
Old 01-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (98%+)

The thing i find strange is he has sold $1400 of gear but has only got 4 trader feedbacks, i also tried to buy gear from him but got sick of waiting for an answer, may be i am lucky he never replied.

Rhys

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.