Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Massive R/C sell out ( $ 40,000 worth ) >

Massive R/C sell out ( $ 40,000 worth )

Massive R/C sell out ( $ 40,000 worth )

Old 01-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Datruk:

Yea i spoke to him about an hour ago and he told me the same thing mate, lets hope all is good and the goods arrive. Keep us posted on how you go please mate.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

I am still waiting for a simple reply to my pm, much less parts of anything else. More then enough reason for me to NOT buy from this person at all...

If you can not be bothered replying to people, why even advertise here in the first place..??
Old 01-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Queensland, Australia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe, A Childs Sandpit
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hyperactive7
I am still waiting for a simple reply to my pm, much less parts of anything else. More then enough reason for me to NOT buy from this person at all...

If you can not be bothered replying to people, why even advertise here in the first place..??
True that! I'm sure if you said, "How do I pay you?" you'd get a reply pretty quickly. I asked him a question weeks ago,,,Still waiting
Old 01-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Tech Regular

Well i still havent received anything, not looking good, excuse was that the floods in qld cut the road and it ended up back at his local post office ( funny that i mentioned the floods in an earlier conversation i had with him about it not showing up ) i have never had an item returned by AUS post because of roads being cut so i am a bit sus, Not to sure what to do at this point, ringing him he always has an excuse... I want to take legal action but it might be a bit to soon to do this..... He has $1150 of my money and has had for over 2 weeks now going on 3.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

He never replied to my pm's and hasnt been online since the 16th!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Why the hell is this thread even open still ? It has been reported as to what is happening. Are admin waiting for someone else to get sucked in as well before they close and delete it??
Old 01-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ticks me to see this happening.. So you may want to try these e mails and contact details for him as well...He is only at Hope island ( about 30 minutes drive from me)

Premier Digital Printing
18 Broadwater Av
Hope Island, QLD
Australia , 4212

Tel: 0433 002228
Fax: 07 55109 898

Email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Our Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Last edited by hyperactive7; 01-26-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I purchased the tyre warmers from crazymick and i received them in two days from when i payed. If you are having a problem i would just call him.
I always get things sent to me via express post. Quickest and most reliable
Old 01-27-2009, 03:17 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Good To see You All CARE so much

First off i am sorry some people feel this way about my parts and post on here... let me just say that i have sold over $14,000 from my post on here and NOT TO JUST ONE PERSON DUDS..... i am getting to the bottem of the the parts that where not delivered and i will have many answers tommorow. as for a cheat or a rip off u can ask many people on here and i am sure u will get a reply saying a big FAT NO..... i send the parts as soon as payment clears and from then on i am sorry but i am not in control of what happens next....and to the person that did not get his parts i am sorry for any delay or problems it may of caused u and i will be happy to refund you in full( even if it cost me $48 in post ) to make u feel better, Trust me 10 x sets of Brand new Team Orian matched race packs for $35 a pack is not ripping u off but my self when i paid $145 a pack and did not even use them. people if u have bought of me then report it on here other wise keep you shit comments to your self. as for replying to PM's i have a life and it does not involve R/C Tech in it, nor R/C in general.. i have a mobile number and i also wrote on here if you WANT SOMETHING CALL ME as i dont have time to take pics and write back so u can offer me $50 for a $1000 car...
Anyway close the thread....Delete it........or what ever, i am sure the modirators of this site know when there is a scam going on and they would of asked many GENUINE people about me to know i am for real..
Also to the people that did buy from me thank you very much and i hope u are having a ball with my old parts and also winning ... i am sorry u have to read this long boring letter.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:53 AM
Tech Regular

Well in my case mick you gotta understand mate that when you pay someone $1150 over 2 weeks ago and havent even received the registered post numbers yet by email you gotta start wondering... I use AUS post a LOT and have never had this problem, like i said maybe i have been lucky but it still doesnt stop me from worrying, i am not calling you a rip off and havent anywhere, I am just trying to get to the bottom of this. I have called and spoke to you and you have been very helpfull and i thank you for that but i still havent gotten any satisfaction that the items have been sent out or not. It is 100% in my best interests to ask around and make sure that other people have received there goods and check out your reputation mate, thats a buyers right to do that.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:02 AM
Tech Initiate

Default pls do

Yes i do agree with you and i am sorry for any delays it has been... you have every right to check up and ask questions as i would do also, but i hate when duds get on here and post up stupid comments or replys about me that don't even no me nor even bought of me... that was my point only and not to offend u or others that did buy parts off me.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Just send the parts when you get paid, there is NO excuse for a two week delay in a reply, much less the item bought.

Plenty of people in here seem to have an issue, but i guess they are all just "duds" are they ? Funny how you supposedly made $14,000 off the duds on this forum.

There is only one person at fault here, i suggest you go look in the mirror to discover his identity.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Queensland, Australia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe, A Childs Sandpit
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crazymick
let me just say that i have sold over $14,000 from my post on here and NOT TO JUST ONE PERSON DUDS"......."as for replying to PM's i have a life and it does not involve R/C Tech in it, nor R/C in general.".
You'll take $14,000 from people but don't consider pm's important? Then Fu*k*ff from RC tech then. Yeah, you have a life and it's spent spending the money you get from us buyers and sellers..People have a problem with you bud..
Old 01-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Default LOL

autocadsteve197 pls lick me where i sh..T , like is said dont be a hater call me and i am sure your foul mouth will get a nice WASH with soap... and yes i will be the one washing it... read me post first and then read my replys and then and only then reply to this thread.... i said i am busy and i dont have time to reply to all messages thats why i left my PHONE NUMBER ON THERE dump ass, also if u have a problem with me or anything i am doing pls come over like a man and not a KEY BOARD WARRIOR ande lets sort this out as i dont know u, i have not sold to u, and really i dont like u so maybe you should take your advice and do the same thing BUDDY
Old 01-27-2009, 04:36 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by NJA82; 01-27-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.