Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Massive R/C sell out ( $ 40,000 worth ) >

Massive R/C sell out ( $ 40,000 worth )

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Massive R/C sell out ( $ 40,000 worth )

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I am really glad to hear that mate, i have also spoke to mick today and he has given me the registered post numbers and assured me all is good, lets just hope this is all a mis understanding and aus posts fault.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

man i got the 2 rc8t and spectum controller etc and not a hitch great guy to deal with.i hope you all get your stuff as i am sure he wont f.. you over
Old 01-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Well still havent got mine yet, hopefully it arrives monday, good to hear everyone else has got there goods, means the Mick has definately kept his word.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by crazymick
There we go again people.... i think u guys need to look at yourselfs and the way u are acting.... so i will start with this first :-
NJA82- mate first i sent that stuff off 2 weeks ago when ur payment cleared and as i told u i ended up back at paradise point post office return to sender, so i rang u and told u i will resend it which was on friday it is now wednesday. yes u have been waiting but now u are acting like a FU?? Head and for that i will not help u in anyway and yes pls take me to small claims court so i can prove u paid me and i have sent it with my proof of registered post number and also did u pay for insurance ?????? NO so lets see how far u get.... i did not answer ur calls all day because i was in sydney for a meeting and did not have my phone turned on till late. and yes i will ring u in the morning to tell u to go and get FU?"..
hyperactive7 - u are a big boy collector yeah.....here is my address 18 broadwater Av, Hope island qld,4210 come and collect i would love to see u in person and give u that 20% fee u get... LOL or even better what is your number and address and i will come and see u....( uhhhh little keyboard worrior is shitting now yeah )piss off and stop wrecking this thread.
autocadsteve197 why are u still shooting your mouth off when u should be playing twister with your mum and dad... you fool..
Dan87 i am sorry to hear u paid for the tyre warmers aswell, i did not see that transaction. i will check tonight and if u did i will refund u the full amount as i have sold them to a guy in melbourne,pls PM your account details and i will do it first thing in the morning.

all i have to say is this is one of the reasons why so many people leave R/C racing, too many wankers with dump ass attitude. get a life and a attitude adjustment or just come and see me and i will be able to help u out with one of them.. there has been many people that bought all my parts so pls could u guys tell these people what type of person i am so that they can understand where i am coming from, also this will be my last post as i dont have time for this shit anymore and the rest of my parts will be going to charity as it seems i am a SCAM and no-one wants these parts that are left over.....jokers..
have you transferred that money yet??
Old 02-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dan87
have you transferred that money yet??

Great reply to your question i see.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:31 AM
Tech Adept

yeah still havnt got it, tryed to ring hm today no anwser dunno what to do