Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
F/S Mamba Max + 7700kv brushless-WILD!- >

F/S Mamba Max + 7700kv brushless-WILD!-

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F/S Mamba Max + 7700kv brushless-WILD!-

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default F/S Mamba Max + 7700kv brushless-WILD!-

Castle Creations 'MAMBA MAX' brushless ESC unit with 7700kv motor. This unit is absolutely wild (too wild for me) and Ive run it for less than 5 minutes. This unit is just about new! There is hardly a mark on anything as it was run on a stretch of grass out front of my house.
I have however shortened the wires leading out of the ESC just a little to make a neater fit into my ST truck and Ive also swapped the 'on/off' switch for a quality LRP sealed unit. There is a male Deans plug already fitted ready to go. Everything is included-box,manual,data cable,disc and is about a good a deal you'll find with infinately adjustable throttle and brake profiles via your PC. I have just made certain the unit has the latest update from the mamba website.
Something which is quite cool is the fact you can keep uploading new soft ware as its released from the manufacturer via the web link. BRILLIANT!
Sadly this unit is wasting away in a truck i just dont drive and seems silly to be sitting there doing nothing.
This unit has been tested and works flawlessly with barely a trace of use evident.

A steal at $235 posted 'EXPRESS'.

Last edited by J.M.; 12-06-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

...B U M P...
Old 12-11-2008, 03:55 AM
Tech Elite

SOLD! Payment pending-