Wiki Posts
Search

Novak GTB 5.5t brushless X 2

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default Novak GTB 5.5t brushless X 2

Up for grabs I have 2 of my 3 Novak GTB brushless speed controller and 5.5 motor set ups. Ive had these item mounted up in cars that I rarely ever use and it seems a waste to have 2 very nice units wasting away. Both units are identical,bought at the same time and far too much motor for the cars I drive- (vintage) as Im sure a few of you out there have seen on the odd occassion at the race track. One of these units has barely seen any use at all while the other was used from time to time in my old Schumacher Bosscat.Neither unit has ever been 'thermalled' and comes complete with original box,inserts,instructions and decal sheets. NEITHER UNIT HAS BEEN USED FOR BASHING OR WEEK IN-WEEK OUT RACING.

The first unit is the least used of the two and aside from shortening some of the wires you'll find this unit to be in ever so slightly better condition than the other. Asking $250 posted 'EXPRESS'.

The second of my 2 units is missing the cooling fan. I broke a blade off once when I was tooling around inside the car while it was still running (-DOH-) removed it thinking I'd replace it but never got around to it. The switch still works but I had another car ( DARRYN JOHNSON) run up the rear of me at the Ryde vintage meet earlier this year and snapped the top of the switch off. It will switch on and off with a screw driver.LOL. Aside from missing the fan and the damage to the switch it is identical to the unit above. Happy with $220 posted 'EXPRESS'.

Old 12-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Tech Elite

...B U M P...
Old 12-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Tech Elite

ONE UNIT SOLD! Pending payment.
One unit left and a few PM's going back and forth-who's gunna get it?