Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Hyper 8.5 and Hyper 7 PCR for sale/trade >

Hyper 8.5 and Hyper 7 PCR for sale/trade

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyper 8.5 and Hyper 7 PCR for sale/trade

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 05:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hyper 8.5 and Hyper 7 PCR for sale/trade

Well got to fund my truggy so a couple of things have to go

First up:

Hobao Hyper 8.5 RTR (with the PRO upgrade kit from amain)..
Has Medial Pro tires which are pretty much brand new, hard compound.
Stock RTR body, and a stock unpainted (precut) body, aswell as a black wing.

Comes with a spare brand new chassis (shifts the weight forward 4mm), and a full set of spare shock towers, a servo plate and a steering top plate.

All of the shock towers, and the servo plate etc installed are brand new, still polished.
Has brand new ProTek steering bearings never been run.

Also has a PRO spec alloy 6-spyder center diff with quad brakes (best brakes i have ever seen) and a CNC top center diff plate, also has alloy center diff posts.
I can include the stock rubber-coupler type pipe if needed.

As far as history this buggy was bought brand new by a mate of mine approx 8 months ago, and has seen several (10 max) race meets and some light bashing since then, and since he upgraded i ended up buying it as part of a deal... i havent used it since i got it...havent had the time.

[Has had polished stuff and different wing added since the photo was taken] - Sanwa servo not included.

Forgot to mention also, has had the center dog bones replaced with universals.

Second up:

Hyper 7 PCR Pro,

Is also only a roller, is pretty much all stock except for the stock 8.5 center diff, and Losi wing... it does need a bolt to go through the rear chassis brace as the one in it bent and broke last time i used it..

I have a collection of spares for the Hyper 7, and it comes with crimefighters (which are now glued properly)...can also throw in some stock Hyper 7 wheels,

PM all reasonable offers if anyone is interested, i would like to get these sold asap.
I would also consider swapping for anything engine/radio related also. I need a nice .21 or .28 for my MBX5T.

Buyer would be required to pay shipping (cant afford to pay it myself right now).

Thanks, Daniel.