Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
FS: Hyper ST Pro RTR truggy + spares >

FS: Hyper ST Pro RTR truggy + spares

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Hyper ST Pro RTR truggy + spares

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default FS: Hyper ST Pro RTR truggy + spares

Postage will be at buyers expense, unless you live in Brisbane, in which case I can probably drop it off if you're in the city.

Near new Hyper ST Pro RTR. I bought it in April to race, and its quite a race bred beast. The stock motor was broken in properly and used for about 1.5L before I got a new engine. As RTR engines go tho, the stock one wasn't bad. The tires were used for 1 race day so they pretty much have their tread intact.

As this was the Pro kit, there weren't any upgrades to buy. I did however buy some spare stuff off ebay for it which are listed below, along with the other stuff it comes with.

Diffs are filled F:5000, C:7000, R:3000, shocks have whatever was in them when I bought the car.

Sale includes the stock radio gear, TX/RX and servos. A word on the servos; during the first hour or so of break in, I noticed that the stock servos were quite dodgey, the steering one was twiching all over the place. I replaced them with some other cheap MG995 Towerpro servos which I got off ebay which worked much better than the stock ones, but have since died. For the sale, the stock servos have been replaced, but I'd advise upgrding them as soon as possible.

Pull start broke on the 2nd tank, so I changed the fly wheel to the larger one so I could use a bump starter, and removed the pull start. Have been using a bump starter since then. The original flywheel is included, so if you don't have a starter box, you will need a new pull start.

Hyper ST + Remote and shell

Other Side

Under

Shell

Box+Bits

Bits

Unused Stock Shell

Includes:
-Brand new UNUSED shell as I bought a clear shell to paint with the car
-Tools that came with car. I never got the 17mm hex/glow plug wrench with the kit, so I added a glow plug wrench I had lying around. You will need a 17mm hex wrench.
-Stock radio - tested and working pre-sale, but I ran spektrum from when I bought it, so the radio has never been used apart from turned on to see if it works.
-Complete spare screw kit including plastic body posts and sway bars
-Complete brake kit with pads (cost me $50)
-Rubber tool thing to plug holes in center spider diff when filling
-original flywheel and what's left of the pull start
-3pack of DE Racing plastic rear chassis protectors (1 installed on car)
-spare #6 glowie
-set (4) lite blue shock socks

This great car cost me just under $900 3 months ago without the extra shell and other bits that I'm selling with it.

Asking $450 for it now, with all the extra stuff. This is a great deal, ask anyone who's driven a Hyper ST Pro.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

bump
Old 09-02-2008, 03:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default hyper st

Old 09-09-2008, 04:31 AM
Tech Rookie

is truggy still for sale?pm sent.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:34 PM