Search
Like Tree3Likes

Bad Traders thread.

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Bad Traders thread.

make concise non-personal posts regarding bad trades... this means no he said / she said epics or cat fights no profanities just a simple "this person needs to get their house in order ... beware" will suffice

remove your post if the trade is made right

and finally if you pay and your goods dont arrive within 24hrs cut some slack... its entirely reasonable that a trade may take a week or (heaven forbid) two to conclude BEFORE you panic.

posts out side these common sense rules will be deleted

with the additional features of trader feedback 'epics' will be deleted...
Old 07-23-2008, 03:48 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Tamiya No.1 - fraud?

*3 months after payment sent, still no item, no word from seller and no patience left.

Warning not to deal with Tamiya No.1.

I'm not the only one to have found this.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

i am the same as scottyhill, i was shafted by Tamiya No1 (graham garraty) from newcastle.
3 months and a one email, paid money and no parts. DO NOT DEAL with this guy, he is a rip off
Old 10-19-2008, 08:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

removed

Last edited by Gazzer; 10-21-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Angry RCMACHINE stuffed me up

Something is missing

Last edited by speedbaboon; 12-19-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

hi theirs a scam and you should take it of asap the thread is For Sale :- Nokia N97, Samsung i900 Omnia, Sony Ericsson C905, Blackberry Bold 9000.
sarahsales YOU MUST TAKE THIS THREAD OF ASAP
CHEERS
Old 02-25-2009, 12:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Chappi is selling dodgy goods and takes no responsibility for the useless items that he sells.

The Item did arrive, but since it does not work at all, it is still $100 down the drain.

He also ignores PMs when he's not going to make money, and refuses to give any other form of contact details.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Pinky2112

Watch out for Pinky2112. 10 weeks for 1/2 of the items to arrive. 2 weeks further gone by waiting for other half. Never answers phone. Rarely replys to SMS. Been 5 months now still waiting....

Last edited by baw888; 04-03-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Thumbs down slippery49

What sort of a Tool sells a Roller and when it arrives is half missing, then says you get what you paid for not willing to resolve problem

Mate you live up to your name slippery49

Old 06-17-2009, 04:00 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

This is a warning to the whole racing community:

Beware of Russell Mallise (tamracer) and President of the Tamworth club. As a favour I sent him goods before he paid (yes I know.. silly of me)

That was over a month ago and still no payment. So far we have had the following excuses:

Sent the money to the wrong account
Sent the money again via the internet but didn't have enough funds
When contacted says he cant answer because the phone has bad reception
Says he cant send the funds because "his wife" downloaded a virus onto the computer
When asked if his wife could go to the bank he says he is not married !!!
He has sent numerous messages saying he will pay.
He also has a raffle prize that was sent to the club. Says he has sent it back but to date not arrived. No doubt lost in the mail
Says his phone doesn't work but when I ring him on my wifes phone he answers the phone

Since I mentioned this on my retail thread, I have had numerous PM messages saying that he has attempted to "rip off" others in the past

My suggestion : keep well clear of this guy. He is not honest nor has any intentions of paying for anything.

He should be run out of the sport (great club president)
Old 06-20-2009, 01:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cannon
This is a warning to the whole racing community:

Beware of Russell Mallise (tamracer) and President of the Tamworth club. As a favour I sent him goods before he paid (yes I know.. silly of me)

That was over a month ago and still no payment. So far we have had the following excuses:

Sent the money to the wrong account
Sent the money again via the internet but didn't have enough funds
When contacted says he cant answer because the phone has bad reception
Says he cant send the funds because "his wife" downloaded a virus onto the computer
When asked if his wife could go to the bank he says he is not married !!!
He has sent numerous messages saying he will pay.
He also has a raffle prize that was sent to the club. Says he has sent it back but to date not arrived. No doubt lost in the mail
Says his phone doesn't work but when I ring him on my wifes phone he answers the phone

Since I mentioned this on my retail thread, I have had numerous PM messages saying that he has attempted to "rip off" others in the past

My suggestion : keep well clear of this guy. He is not honest nor has any intentions of paying for anything.

He should be run out of the sport (great club president)
What a dickhead, I know you've done that for alot of us in the past and it's appreciated mate. Pay up Russell or no QLDer's will come and support your yearly race meet. I know I wouldnt want to be associated with a dishonest thief!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 01:07 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

The parcel from Russell Mallise has not returned. And guess what? He is blaming Australia Post for losing it

The guy is a joke ... so many lies etc. I cant believe a club has him as its President
Old 06-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Im still waiting too

I (owner of L.H.S.) was asked by Russell to supply motors for control 540 class at the 2008 Tamworth Cup (yes that is over 12 months ago). So I supplied 25 motors( Russell said he needed 30) of which only about 12 were used. I supplied them at cost price ( I also paid the freight to get them here) so that the club could make some money out of them. It is now June 2009 and I am still waiting for any money for these motors to be paid. Russell as President and former treasurer of the club continues to give me excuses and promises for the money, but still nothing.

This year for the Tamworth Cup he went to another LHS and bought the motors for more than they were charging at the event. As a keen supporter of the local club I still would have supplied the motors at cost price.

I also donated to the raffle that was run this year despite being owed nearly $200.

Greg good luck getting any money from Russell as I have been waiting for more than 12 months.

Alan
Tamworth Toyworld
Old 07-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Tech Rookie

mistake

Last edited by Gunzla; 07-10-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default BEWARE: SpeedDemon01 aka Steve Clark aka Marc Spears

BEWARE: SpeedDemon01 aka Steve Clark aka Marc Spears

Myself and at least 1 other on this forum were burnt by this guy within a space of a few days.

Speeddemon01 aka Steve Clark aka Marc Spears will:

. Post photos of items for sale.

. Call you to confirm the sale (before you can call him on his fake mobile number).

. Take your money via bank deposit (his bank account being the only real piece of information).

. Fail to deliver and will be uncontactable.

Fortunately we got a lucky break and managed to track this guy down and eventially got our money back. His details are as follows:

Username: Speeddemon01 aka Steve Clark

Real Mobile: xxxx-xxx-xxx

Real Address: xxxxx, Sydney

Real Bank BSB: 732388

Real BankAccount No: 560939

I have ommited his contact details (2 wrongs don't make a right) but will make it available to anyone who has had a bad deal with that particular bank account (just in case he uses another alias).

It’s a great forum guys, just be careful of this character who spoils it for everyone.

Cheers,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.