Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Bad Traders thread.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Never thought I would have to do this but Crikey83 is no good to deal with....

Claimed they wanted the items committed to the buy but would not commit to payment, time waster..
Old 09-04-2014, 07:56 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

As no transaction actually occurred I'm not sure that's a 'bad trade', if we labelled every tyre kicker like that we'd be here for years.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Hi Guys

I have has a dealing with matrix101 I have been trying to get in contact with him over a battery he has sold me. In the listing it had unused when i got it the stickers have been ripped and there is some heat damage to the hard case.

If that was the only problem then i would have been OK with in not happy but oh well. Then i go to check charge and there is not enough power for the battery reader to power up!

So i go to charge it and low voltage power. I have been trying to message him for the last few days with no reply. so i have lodge a claim via PayPal. If anyone knows him and can get him to contact me i am willing to work it out with him.
This is his details on paypal:
Brendan George
[email protected]

This is the origional thread:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...shed-sale.html

Thanks
Old 09-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Tech Adept

matrix101 last visited this site at 8:52AM today so he should have seen your PMs. From his post history it looks like he races at Castle Hill Raceway, perhaps a subtle post on that clubs thread might prompt a reply, something along the lines of "Does anyone know how to contact matrix101? I am having some problems with a battery I bought from him recently".

He has plenty of positive feedback so there might be some kind of a mix up or oversight on his end, but in saying that I've seen good sellers go bad in the past when life hands them a few lemons.

Hope you can get it sorted with him.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

I am happy to be proved wrong if there is some legitimate reason that he cant message me back i will take the post down but i just want to get in contact with him.

I will sent him another message now and see if i can get a reply.

Thanks for your help
Old 09-10-2014, 03:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Here I am, no pm's since 1/9, which was with his payment confirmation. Pm sent this evening offering to replace, however it appears PayPal has already refunded him. Thanks for the bad press champ.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:16 AM
Tech Master

Further I just checked my email and only messages are from PayPal about the dispute and his refund.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Tech Master

PM sent offering to replace the allegedly faulty battery. Again I reiterate that I did not receive any communication from the buyer, my first indication was email from Paypal regarding a dispute and I can see where the funds have been taken from my account. Perhaps a moderator can verify the PM's?
Old 09-10-2014, 07:05 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Unfortunately we can't access or verify the existance of PM's, holden11 if you sent one there will be a copy of it in your sent folder, perhaps you can forward it to me?

matrix can you please check your ignore list just in case you inadvertently added him there?, maybe send me a pm so I can reply and we'll see if it arrives, if not I may need to refer it to admin.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by holden11
Hi Guys

I have has a dealing with matrix101 I have been trying to get in contact with him over a battery he has sold me. In the listing it had unused when i got it the stickers have been ripped and there is some heat damage to the hard case.

If that was the only problem then i would have been OK with in not happy but oh well. Then i go to check charge and there is not enough power for the battery reader to power up!

So i go to charge it and low voltage power. I have been trying to message him for the last few days with no reply. so i have lodge a claim via PayPal. If anyone knows him and can get him to contact me i am willing to work it out with him.
This is his details on paypal:
Brendan George
[email protected]

This is the origional thread:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...shed-sale.html

Thanks
+1 for dishonesty with matrix 101

i offered and he accepted a price for an UNUSED lipo battery -7 full days later no battery arrived - pm'ed and finally he admitted that he'd swapped the deal for a USED lipo battery.

for the money i just walk away from people of that ilk.

When men agree on a sale on anew item and that deal is cunningly substituted for used gear without manning up that makes the seller a __ __ __ __ __ __ __ dishonest __ __ __ __!!
Old 09-11-2014, 02:11 AM
Tech Master

Used? Cycled twice never fitted to a car. As I explained via pm at the time the battery I had for sale had swelled marginally so that battery was substituted. Funny that you didn't complain at the time or after you received it. Any excuse to throw some fat on the fire I guess...
Good of you to add the personal attack at the end too.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry matrix 101 I have not had the time to message you back every 5 min.

I have 4 pm that i will forward you this afternoon i am starting a new business and it is a bit busy around here. All i have said it the truth and i have said that i am am happy to be proved wrong and that if that is the case i will delete my post. I just dont think it is right when there is not just one thing wrong with the battery and i know you say that is it is used but it haves marking of being used.

Just so you know i have not been refunded then money from paypal yet so i dont know why it is out of your account.

I will PM you about the 4 pm i sent you with no reply.

Thanks

Steven
Old 09-11-2014, 07:45 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Paypal will take funds out of someones account the moment a dispute is opened but won't reimburse it until finalized. The idea is for the 2-3 weeks the funds are in limbo, they earn interest on it.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by holden11
Sorry matrix 101 I have not had the time to message you back every 5 min.

I have 4 pm that i will forward you this afternoon i am starting a new business and it is a bit busy around here. All i have said it the truth and i have said that i am am happy to be proved wrong and that if that is the case i will delete my post. I just dont think it is right when there is not just one thing wrong with the battery and i know you say that is it is used but it haves marking of being used.

Just so you know i have not been refunded then money from paypal yet so i dont know why it is out of your account.

I will PM you about the 4 pm i sent you with no reply.

Thanks

Steven
Stop trying to make it sound like I'm pressuring you. I sent you two pm's wednesday, 6.12pm and 11.51pm, but that's all.

I'm at the point where I'm ready to walk away from this whole business. Somebody was kind enough to give my phone number to a couple of individuals who have called me and abused the crap out of me. Hiding behind private numbers of course.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by matrix101
Stop trying to make it sound like I'm pressuring you. I sent you two pm's wednesday, 6.12pm and 11.51pm, but that's all.

I'm at the point where I'm ready to walk away from this whole business. Somebody was kind enough to give my phone number to a couple of individuals who have called me and abused the crap out of me. Hiding behind private numbers of course.
Matrix101 I am sorry for the call i did not post on here and will not post on here again as now you are pm me. No one should be getting abusive phone calls that is not what this post is for its about outing the scammers now if Matrix101 did not pm me back at all when it might be classed as a scammer but he is working with me and admin to work the issues out and for that i am happy about.

If the person that is making the calls is reading this STOP please this is not what our hobby needs. We are grown men.

Thanks

Steven

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.