Wiki Posts
Search

EXCESS STUFF SALE

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default EXCESS STUFF SALE

Hey all i have the following items that i have excess of and need to get out....The list is as follows

Xray T2R - I bought this car as possible 540 car or spare but only used it at one meet so its had 6 batteries through it... The car is like new it has ball diffs front & rear oil filled shocks, milti flex chassis and as stated before its like new with minimal scratches underneath.... I have a spare top deck for it and it will come with a battery strap...Asking $250 + post

EAGLE CDC VER 6 This charger has never let me down it charges nicd & nimh it will charge up to 7amps very easy to use.. comes with banana plugs for 12volt power supply.. The back light still works still has protective film on buttons... It will come in box $90 + post

FUTABA MEGA TECH JUNIOR - 29 mhz 2 channel radio with reciever has 2 sets of crystals $60 + post

I will have more things to come soon just got to clean up and fine everything... If u require pics just sms me on 0438261856 and tell me what ya wanna c and il send it back to u....

Cheers
Aaron
Old 07-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Thumbs up

THANKS ALL SOLD HERE