Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Ready to fly Groovy 50 3A RC Plane >

Ready to fly Groovy 50 3A RC Plane

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ready to fly Groovy 50 3A RC Plane

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 01:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Ready to fly Groovy 50 3A RC Plane

Hi all

i am selling my World models Groovy 50 3A specs can be found here http://www.theworldmodels.com/para/p...?airplaneid=88

It was meant for nitro power but i have converted it to electric i have only flown it once for around 10 mins. was very nice to fly but just do not have time to fly it any more as i am back racing rc cars and playing alot of golf.

It comes with 5 JR Servos, a 2100mah receiver battery to power the radio gear. The radio is a Futaba 6EX 2.4 Radio and receiver. It is powered by a Turnigy 600kv brushless motor which has been mounted to the front using a electric conversion motor mount. The esc is a Tower pro 80amp. I also have two Zippy 5000mah 5 cell lipos a bag for the lipos, a toolbox with spare voltmeters, Wattsup amp meter, spare props, screws, bolts nuts,
all you need is a Charger tha charges lipos and you are ready to go!

I am after $700 for everything

Will post pics up soon

Cannot post due to the size so pickup is from melbourne

Send me a pm if intersted.