Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
NIB: Factory Pack East Power Cells >

NIB: Factory Pack East Power Cells

NIB: Factory Pack East Power Cells

Old 04-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Tech Adept

Default NIB: Factory Pack East Power Cells

I have 5 new packs Brand new in box, You build and race
Factory Specification Slingshot Batteries East Power Cells 1.23- 1.239 Volts
420+ Runtime
Low Internal Resistance

Charge Rate (CR): Batteries charges all at 6 amps during the matching cycle.

Runtime (Sec)*: Runtime is the number of seconds it took to discharge the cell at 35 amps from fully charged to .9V cutoff

$75.00 ea, express posted to your door at no extra cost.

First in ,first served please.
For more information on Slingshot batteries go to www.slingshotbatteries.com

Thanks amp_it_up
Attached Thumbnails NIB: Factory Pack East Power Cells-ep4200.jpg  

Last edited by amp_it_up; 04-27-2008 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Free Express Post
Old 04-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Tech Adept

Batterys are BNIB
Delivery only no pickup
Old 04-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

so are you an importer of slingshot cells?
Old 04-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Tech Adept

I brought in a box of batteries for use these are the surplus but am currently in discussions with Slingshot to distribute batteries for them. Very Professional People

Last edited by amp_it_up; 04-27-2008 at 04:17 AM.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:22 AM
Tech Adept

People have been enquiring about what are the different level of packs that are offered through slingshot batteries here is the best description.

The Racer level is for the club racer who wants the benefits and performance of high end matched batteries but is on a budget. These batteries are great for the budget minded weekend racer. These cells still maintain a high level of performance and are great for Sportsman Modified and any type of off-road racing where there is not enough traction to use all the power of a super high voltage battery pack.

The Team level is for the serious club racer who is racing in the upper levels of the Sportsman or Pro level at there local club track. These batteries will offer higher voltage and typically lower internal resistance then the race level and will give you that competitive edge. This level of battery is great of Stock off-road racing and any type of Club on-road racing. The team level is a very high performance cell at a great price.

The Factory level is for the discriminating racer who travels and competes in National level competition. These ultra high voltage and super low internal resistance cells will give you that extra edge in spec type racing (Stock and 19t) and for the serious on-road and oval racing. These are the best batteries we have that the seasoned pro will demand for that race winning performance.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:00 PM
Tech Adept

Slingshot Batteries are all discharged during the matching process at 35 amp as per industry standards. What are your packs discharged at.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

For all those interested, Amp it Up is none other than Corey The Great

Corey ... I welcome competition in selling batteries but as a commercial operator you are not supposed to be selling batteries in the For Sale section. Rather you should be paying for a thread in the main section of the forum.

If you are serious , at least dont hide your true identity Back your product up with your own name
Old 04-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

So how many aliases is that now for the goose
Old 04-27-2008, 01:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Cool

Mr AMP-IT-UP
U ONLY HAVE 5 PACK'S SO IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THESE PACK'S I TAKE IT THERE WILL BE NO WARRANTY. PLUS THERE 75 DOLLARS .

Last edited by prettyinpink; 04-27-2008 at 02:54 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Seems like your getting some flack mate.

I'll help you out.

Send me 3 packs, I'll race with them in Modified Off Road. If they perform well then you will reap the rewards from all the positive feedback from me plus the sales of your cells when everyone I beat wants to buy them.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:57 AM
Tech Adept

Default Amp_it_up

For the record, Amp_it_up is not Corey the Great - I am his wife. Not that it is any of your business, I have decided to undertake this business to give me the opportunity to spend time with my husband while he participates in a hobby he enjoys, and to allow me the flexibility and freedom to stay at home with our young children.

The founding technician Futureal, was sent a pm re: own thread and has not yet responded. The handle is the business name that I have registered.
Sounds like someone is running scared.

Fergo, Slingshot batteries have a warranty as per their website of 30 days, which I myself will warrant, thanks to the help of Keith@Slingshot Batteries USA.
Slingshot batteries are a superior battery due to being discharged at 35 Amps giving more consistent and reliable performance.
Our batteries come matched and so upon me receiving them thay are ready for use.
As per the Slingshot website-
"* Be aware there are matchers out there that still use 20, 25 and 30 amp discharge rates to match their cells. Reducing the discharge rate will give better average voltage numbers and longer runtime numbers when compared to Slingshot Batteries. Also some companies may use lower DET or higher CTV to inflate AV numbers. Be aware when comparing Slingshot Batteries to competitors. Just because the numbers are better does not mean they are better. Slingshot Batteries chooses to use the highest industry accepted discharge rate and industry standard discharge cutoff parameters to ensure our customers are getting the best product possible."

Any further enquiries regarding Slingshot Batteries should be directed to myself and not to Corey through his handle.

Kind Regards
Amp_it_up
(aka MRS Corey the Great)
Old 04-27-2008, 03:11 AM
Tech Champion

Ahhh ... Mrs Corey TG. It is amazing that you use certain expressions just like Corey It is funny that Corey is the one out trying to sell the batteries.

Come on Corey ... confess. Using your wife as a cover ... lol

Can you explain what you just copied and pasted from the website
Old 04-27-2008, 03:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by amp_it_up
I brought in a box of batteries for personal use and a couple of mates, these are the surplus but am currently in discussions with Slingshot to distribute batteries for them.

Cheers
Originally Posted by amp_it_up
For the record, Amp_it_up is not Corey the Great - I am his wife. Not that it is any of your business, I have decided to undertake this business to give me the opportunity to spend time with my husband while he participates in a hobby he enjoys...
Surely, both posts were not written by the same person???
Old 04-27-2008, 03:24 AM
Tech Champion

Vee cee ... good catch. Yeah ... Corey's wife buying packs for "her" racing ..
Old 04-27-2008, 03:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Me thinks corgi the goose is in "DRAG" , seem strange you should pm future real as he doesn't own the site anymore, but you knew that already hey corgi
I brought in a box of batteries for personal use
Not sure i want to hear your personal use for the batteries, but they must work quite fine in your "black mamba"

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.