Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
hitec and Futaba AM radio gear make an offer >

hitec and Futaba AM radio gear make an offer

hitec and Futaba AM radio gear make an offer

Old 04-14-2008, 04:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Exclamation hitec and Futaba AM radio gear make an offer

hi there for sale (due to upgrade are the following items. i would like to keep the tx and rx 's as a set, to make selling easier.

postage extra

1x hitec agressor (aparently one of the top AM radios)
2 channel radio with dual rate steering and trims. no lcd screen etc. basic but works perfectly in used condition. the rubber/foam on the wheel is ready to be replaced and the top section of the antenna is bent, but still collapses, no effect on range as far as i can tell.

1x used hitec am 27 meg reciever. matches the agressor.

1x new futaba made 27 meg reciever, just got velcro on the bottom ready to be stuck on!. same as comes in most rtrs (by HPI, hobao etc)

1x used futaba made AM (27) radio that comes with hpi rtrs. 2 channels, same features as the aggressor. in vgc. antenna is perfect unfortunately i seem to have lost in the last week the top for the crystal holder. the crystal can still easily changed but is missing.(could be taped over if you dont plan on changing crystals i guess!

cyrstals are 26.995 (channel1) used in the hitec gear and 27.025 (channel 3/green) used on the other set. both work on either, choose a set!

no problems with any of the equipment, just upgrading to a better radio.

offer a price, no really low offers please

photos coming.

ryan.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

1x new futaba made 27 meg reciever, just got velcro on the bottom ready to be stuck on!. same as comes in most rtrs (by HPI, hobao etc)

Is $30 including postage to 2263 O.K for this receiver?
Old 04-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 79Scorpion

Is $30 including postage to 2263 O.K for this receiver?
id like to sell them as a set. offer a bit more for the complete set and i will see. if i can get a buyer for the other 1/2 of it, then yes i would sell it.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:45 PM
Tech Addict

bump! any offers for the Tx's will be considered. interest for the RX's. would like to sell them as a complete set to avoid having 2 useless controllers!!

fire up and use those old cars!