Wiki Posts
Search

sellout!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default sellout!

HEYAS just thought i would clear some of the clutter from my room....

following for sale,

Tamiya TT01 with aluminium driveshaft and locked diffs.....comes as roller with SWP 8mm offset 5spoke wheels with blueline ABS drift tires mounted. comes with FD3s basher shell. PENDING!

Megatech 2pl Transmitter....almost brand new, 1 hour use in total. comes with manual, no antenna or crystals. $50

Tamiya TNX roller....had plans to make it electric rockcrawler....then had plans to make it a 1:8 electric drifta....was modified for rock-crawlin (i.e. chassis plates cut and front bumper cut) has new holes drilled in the chassis for engine/motor mount (custom motor mount that is)....locked diffs comes with standard rims and tires. Needs new rear body posts(they were donated to my 5.2 which needed them) and roll bar. . can include original throttle servo mounts and 5.2R rx box. $100 with standard TNX shell..needs spur gear..has standard slipper set-up.

Tamiya TB02 dual motor chassis with customized motor mount and top brace. this was used for about 10mins with sport tuned motors....looks cool and drifted nicely..usual scratches on bottom of chassis....$20 (chassis/2nd motor mount/top brace) PENDING!

TT01 Aluminium battery strap heat-sink.....modified to fit TB02...no longer fits TT01. PENDING!

3 540 cans.....1 BRAND NEW, never used...chromecan..2 slotter......1 slightly used 4-slotter....1 sport tuned used slightly. $5 each.

1 650 sized motor used 4 2-3 minutes $10

1 Integy 45x1 lathe motor...used in TNX rokcrawler for 5 mins. PENDING!

3racing fan heatsink w/o fan, free to motor buyer.

2x Xacto knifes, no blades full aluminium body.1 has blade cover. $5

3x RX battery packs. no plugs $5

ABC Z32 body...painted trans green backed with black...result is a dark green that looks sxc...rear wing mounts have been cut out....body holes 4 TT01 and TB02....$15 used 4 drift twice. PENDING!

RX-8 shell...painted Purple, has orange strip runing at angle from front wheel well to boot lid. body holes 2 suit tt01 and tb02..masks didnt seal slightly.hard 2 see unless very up close. $15 used 4 drift twice.

Z33 body painted metallic orange....has front lightbukets which had LEDs installed, now removed. Has yokomo BD holes drilled.....never ran, only on display. has munted tb02 holes drilled aswell. PENDING!

10 or so servo horns, various kinds...free to any1 who is buying anything and wants them....

Postage is at buyers expense.

PM me...or SMS me 0405067013

thanxs 4 looking

sotiri

Last edited by wog....supraman; 01-15-2008 at 08:12 AM.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Hey Wog , if you can post a pix of the Z32 and the Z33 i reckon i might take-em bowf

Adam .
Old 01-14-2008, 11:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default TT-01

sent you a PM
Old 01-15-2008, 08:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

PM's replied 2.....list updated