Search

Yokomo BD and Nosram Evo Speedy

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 06:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (98%+)
Default Yokomo BD and Nosram Evo Speedy

Hi Guys
I am selling my Yokomo BD, this is my club car and have no further use for it.
The BD comes as a roller, it has a Masami rear tower fitted, locked centre pully, comes with the spares that are in the photo, also comes with instructions and box.
As I said it is my spare race car so it has the usual marks on the chassis and the like, but it is not smashed or broken.
Looking for a Quick sale so will let it go for $200 registered posted to your door.
SOLD

Nosram Evo speedy, ( 1st and 2nd speedy pictured) this speedy is in exellent condition, comes with instructions and box, again looking for quick sale $120.

Nosram Evo speedy, (3rd speedy pictured) this speedy is a little rough around the edges, the bottom case is missing, it comes with the worlds power cap, comes with instructions and box, it still works 100% and was only used last weekend, quick sale $80.
Attached Thumbnails Yokomo BD and Nosram Evo Speedy-dsc00345.jpg   Yokomo BD and Nosram Evo Speedy-dsc00348.jpg   Yokomo BD and Nosram Evo Speedy-dsc00353.jpg   Yokomo BD and Nosram Evo Speedy-dsc00359.jpg   Yokomo BD and Nosram Evo Speedy-dsc00350.jpg  

Last edited by crabboy; 10-28-2007 at 04:02 AM.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default BD

I heard Lay Lay drve this car??
bump for a good guy
Go Lay Lay
Old 10-28-2007, 03:46 AM
Tech Elite

helloooooooooo??????
Old 10-28-2007, 03:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default penmark67

Originally Posted by crabboy
Hi Guys
I am selling my Yokomo BD, this is my club car and have no further use for it.
The BD comes as a roller, it has a Masami rear tower fitted, locked centre pully, comes with the spares that are in the photo, also comes with instructions and box.
As I said it is my spare race car so it has the usual marks on the chassis and the like, but it is not smashed or broken.
Looking for a Quick sale so will let it go for $200 registered posted to your door.
SALE PENDING.

Nosram Evo speedy, ( 1st and 2nd speedy pictured) this speedy is in exellent condition, comes with instructions and box, again looking for quick sale $120.

Nosram Evo speedy, (3rd speedy pictured) this speedy is a little rough around the edges, the bottom case is missing, it comes with the worlds power cap, comes with instructions and box, it still works 100% and was only used last weekend, quick sale $80.
Rhys I wish i knew your BD was for sale B4 i bought my Shuey,thats why we need our own trader type newsletter at H Habit,let me know if the deal falls thru , thanks Mark and Hayden (hellfire)
Old 10-28-2007, 05:15 AM
Tech Elite

Watch this space

Originally Posted by penmark67
Rhys I wish i knew your BD was for sale B4 i bought my Shuey,thats why we need our own trader type newsletter at H Habit,let me know if the deal falls thru , thanks Mark and Hayden (hellfire)