Default 3PK, Sirio 12, Power supply

* 3PK SOLD

* 40AMP power supply digital display bought for $200 will let go for $SOLD

* Sirio 12STCP bnew never started $180 SHIPPED

* 64 pitch kawada pinions used maybe once on my cyclone comes with case SOLD

* Tamiya TRF damper non adjustable red/pink what ever it is $40

* HPI R40 last years model its already built: $300

* OS TZ blue bnew never ran: $200 firm or package with R40 for $450

* Nokia N95 used for one month (exceutive pack comes with all options leather case 2gig sd card etc..) $650FIRM

items not mine doing favours as usual, pick up only otherwise you organise delivery

bye

Last edited by FUK_WRX; 10-24-2007 at 01:33 AM.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

more detail on pinions.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:48 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)

Welcome back FUK_WRX!

You haven't been on here for over a year, but i haven't forgotten about you, hope you haven't forgotten about me either.

You still owe me parts and a very big apology from a short supply shipment you sent me 2 years ago.
1 x 4567 Factory Team 12L4 Wheel Hub, left side, clamping, 3 bolt design 1 $18.99USD
2 x 3656 Bearing, 1/8 X 5/16, unflanged pr. $10.00USD

All to suit an associated RC12L4 missing from a "brand new kit" i bought from you.

Also some accessories you said you would supply me for a "barely used" scope solering iron i had purchased from you that had dissapeared from a fully sealed shipment box.

Sure you supplied me some poor grade "YEAH racing bearings", but i told you even before you sent them i didn't want them i would return them, but you said "don't worry about that, i'll send the associated bearings as well, you can keep all of the bearings".
$38.99US plus the cost of the scope accessories, and a lot of time and money wasted on phone calls trying to get this stuff off you.

I'm easily $100 in the red thanks to you, and a lot of lost time.

After all of the "i'll send it tommorow, the shop is out of stock", and countless other excuses and lies you still haven't come good!
Not once have you disputed any of my claims to you, one of your friends however made a comment on a thread once for you regarding this matter though, here is what he had to say.

Berkky
Penrith
172 Posts Since Jun 2006 Today, 09:15 AM Report | Post #31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hype.

when you complained about this 6months ago, i spoke to fuk_wrx about it. he said he sent you the bearings but you didnt want them coz they wernt original brand? haha when are the stock bearings in any kit any good anyway haha

anyway he basically said to me he dont give a shit about you anymore coz he did everything to try make you happy. so you may aswell get over it otherwise you may end up bitter and jaded.

and if you not happy with fk_wrx why you keep buying from him...

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was right in a way, though i'd only dealt with you 3 times, first time was perfectly fine, i actually owed you money after the item was sent because you had added an item we had discussed but you hadn't said yes, i was honest, i even paid you!
The second dealing you short supplied me, said you would send the items onto me. The third dealing was not long after the second, i only went ahead with that to give you good reason to supply the missing parts from the second dealing as you said you would, that was went you burnt me the second time, and i'd realised you had no intentions of correcting your bad doing in any way.

You even stated on a later sale thread you had posted in response to my claim that you would correct the issues, still nothing!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106582

You've even made it to the resurrected bad traders thread, check it out!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=137030

Fellow RC enthuists you have been warned.

Good luck with your sales FUK_WRX
Old 10-20-2007, 05:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default 3PK

Hey mate keen on the 3PK do you have any pics thanks
Old 10-20-2007, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hi hype i miss your hijacks, still whinging about the shit your blaming on me. Prove me wrong and ill give you your money back.. funny how i dealt with so many ppl your the only one who complained fuk off
Tech Master

Default pinions

give me email ill take pics... and tell you more details
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MRTD
PM your email please
Old 10-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default radio

Sweet thanks done
Old 10-20-2007, 08:48 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by FUK_WRX
hi hype i miss your hijacks, still whinging about the shit your blaming on me. Prove me wrong and ill give you your money back.. funny how i dealt with so many ppl your the only one who complained fuk off
The thing you don't get seem to get FUK_WRX is that i have no reason to want to rip you off. But yourself however, you'd surely not want to supply something if you can get away with it. Even if it were one of your friends who stole the parts from my brand new kit when it was sitting at some hobby shop before you had sent it for a period of time, i'm not discounting that being a possibility at all.

But then of course there is the soldering iron parts you said you were going to supply me, then even told me on the phone "the accessories were taped to the inside of the box", there was no tape inside the fully sealed box at all let alone any accessories.

So why would you say that you would supply those parts to me, and mislead me to thinking that i would receive them tommorow, next week, next month, "already sent" when all you've done is supplied me a poor quality made in TAIWAN set of yeah racing bearings?

Like i said FUK_WRX, you've lied to me and given me rubbish excuses many times, the least i could do is bump your threads for you and warn others and make them aware of the not so great deal you'd given me.
I'm not saying you're not a respected person among the rc community and have had many great trades, i'm saying you dealt me a crap trade and over two years later you still haven't "right your wrong" as you called it in a pm to myself, and that's a fact!

Either you, or someone who had access to the kit BEFORE you packed it into a box and sent it to me, has taken the parts from the car kit, i shouldn't have to pay for YOUR mistake of not checking the kit prior to packing and sending it. As for the missing soldering iron accessories, that's entirely onto yourself as you were the one who told me on the phone you had taped them to the inside of the box, much like you lied to me about sending the car kit many weeks before you actually had sent it, liar.

See i remember all of this things FUK_WRX because i am the one who has been ripped off, you're the seller who received the correct amount of money.

Hijacking your threads? Consider it as a bump for a person who dealt me a bad trade, has lied and mislead me on several occasions, and still hasn't corrected HIS wrong over two years later.

You prove me wrong!
Old 10-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hype
The thing you don't get seem to get FUK_WRX is that i have no reason to want to rip you off. But yourself however, you'd surely not want to supply something if you can get away with it. Even if it were one of your friends who stole the parts from my brand new kit when it was sitting at some hobby shop before you had sent it for a period of time, i'm not discounting that being a possibility at all.

But then of course there is the soldering iron parts you said you were going to supply me, then even told me on the phone "the accessories were taped to the inside of the box", there was no tape inside the fully sealed box at all let alone any accessories.

So why would you say that you would supply those parts to me, and mislead me to thinking that i would receive them tommorow, next week, next month, "already sent" when all you've done is supplied me a poor quality made in TAIWAN set of yeah racing bearings?

Like i said FUK_WRX, you've lied to me and given me rubbish excuses many times, the least i could do is bump your threads for you and warn others and make them aware of the not so great deal you'd given me.
I'm not saying you're not a respected person among the rc community and have had many great trades, i'm saying you dealt me a crap trade and over two years later you still haven't "right your wrong" as you called it in a pm to myself, and that's a fact!

Either you, or someone who had access to the kit BEFORE you packed it into a box and sent it to me, has taken the parts from the car kit, i shouldn't have to pay for YOUR mistake of not checking the kit prior to packing and sending it. As for the missing soldering iron accessories, that's entirely onto yourself as you were the one who told me on the phone you had taped them to the inside of the box, much like you lied to me about sending the car kit many weeks before you actually had sent it, liar.

See i remember all of this things FUK_WRX because i am the one who has been ripped off, you're the seller who received the correct amount of money.

Hijacking your threads? Consider it as a bump for a person who dealt me a bad trade, has lied and mislead me on several occasions, and still hasn't corrected HIS wrong over two years later.

You prove me wrong!
appreciate the bump, thanks for making me popular once again i have money poring out of my ass that you think ill take pennies from you.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Suspended

It's the least i could do for someone who done me such a great favour.

You want to buy a RC12L4? It's still exactly the way you sent it to me, in the exact same kit bags, and all.

Lets see, $225 for the kit?
$100 for what you've cost me.
And i'll even throw in the YEAH racing bearings, it's missing the original fron wheel bearings and the left hand rear hub, but i think you already knew that.

What you think $325? plus postage of course.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by MRTD
good luck with this man.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:16 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

fuk_wrx, you sound like a flog,
Old 10-21-2007, 05:37 AM
Tech Master

power supply sold
Old 10-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (89%+)

hey hype, how about you get over it.

all this over 20-30 USD? come on..

Who is stupider? Id say it is you for holding onto this grudge for 2 years all over 20 bucks...

Forget it mate and move on......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.