Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3PK, Sirio 12, Power supply

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Very interesting reading. I think in Hype's case it's not about the money more so the principal, and just wanting what he paid for and for that I can't blame him.........that's of course if what he is claiming is true. I'm sure as a potential buyer we would want to be armed with this type of information either way.

On the other hand if it's not true than that's another story. I suppose the question is, are these valid claims??????

This is half the reason we now have ratings for sellers/buyers.

Either way FUK_WRX keeps getting free bumps!
Old 10-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (89%+)

Its gone way past principal..

now its just a joke, and its on hype. get over it mate...

or better yet, instead of wasting your time on here go earn the 20 bucks it cost you back washing windscreens...

I in no way support or know this fuk_wrx guy but honestly, forget about it, its gone, over, done, finished...
Old 10-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Tech Addict

All too easy to say when it's not your money.

Sure $20 or $30 USD ( I don't know how you come to these figures) but it hasn't gone past the principal. Principals is something that we all live by and to go past them is to not have them. Think about it.

Perhaps you could send him the $100AU instead of FUK-WRX that way they both would be happy!
Old 10-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hype - get over it, if your in the sydney area I will donate the hub to you if you just shut it up.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Tech Regular

yeah good one..

your standing on a nice big soapbox their champion..

you seem to be another one who has a problem with an eclip missing from a kit... and then hold onto that grudge for the next two years and rubbish the person/company publicly..

and the amount was from a post above from the man himself. All he was missing was a hub and some other inanimate object WHICH WAS TWO FARKING YEARS AGO SO GET OVER IT CLOWNS
Old 10-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by CDS70
All too easy to say when it's not your money.

Sure $20 or $30 USD ( I don't know how you come to these figures) but it hasn't gone past the principal. Principals is something that we all live by and to go past them is to not have them. Think about it.

Perhaps you could send him the $100AU instead of FUK-WRX that way they both would be happy!
You still owe me parts and a very big apology from a short supply shipment you sent me 2 years ago.
1 x 4567 Factory Team 12L4 Wheel Hub, left side, clamping, 3 bolt design 1 $18.99USD
2 x 3656 Bearing, 1/8 X 5/16, unflanged pr. $10.00USD

thanks mate, no need to apologise
Old 10-21-2007, 10:53 PM
occ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

This thread gets better & better everytime I read it!

Who needs to watch the daytime soapies, there is more drama here!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Im with hype asi remember the thread but 1 post is enough about it .

Onyl thing that is missing now in this thread is Vincent666

Hahaha
Old 10-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by autoset
You still owe me parts and a very big apology from a short supply shipment you sent me 2 years ago.
1 x 4567 Factory Team 12L4 Wheel Hub, left side, clamping, 3 bolt design 1 $18.99USD
2 x 3656 Bearing, 1/8 X 5/16, unflanged pr. $10.00USD

thanks mate, no need to apologise
Only because its you Autoset I'll continue on.......quote

I'm easily $100 in the red thanks to you, and a lot of lost time.

Although there is one thing you do have right Autoset (aka TOOL) there is no need to apologise.

Spot on Remotebandit.........how quickly some people forget OR HAVE NO PRINCIPALS.

P.S. Nice trader feedback Autoset....I see why you have take the stance you have!
Old 10-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

pending sale on 3pk

hype: i gave you the items but you did not like the brand that i sent you, i dont even know if they were really taken out or damaged by your self. I been nice enough to send you replacement items from YEAH racing
Old 10-22-2007, 01:40 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by simba
fuk_wrx, you sound like a flog,
thanks if you knew me personally i dont think you would call me that i have nothing to hide mate

many times i placed my self in a hole for ppl, the down side is ppl are abusive when your too nice and i learnt that the hard way.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)

Originally Posted by FUK_WRX
thanks if you knew me personally i dont think you would call me that i have nothing to hide mate

many times i placed my self in a hole for ppl, the down side is ppl are abusive when your too nice and i learnt that the hard way.
FUK_WRX, i haven't been abusive to you, i have been very patient with you, over 2 years of patience. yourself on the other hand, you have been very abusive to me on this forum, many times over infact, again even in this very thread.

You have no idea how peeved off i am at you! You gave me the run around, fed me rubbish lines, made me wait and repeatedly telling me you were going to send me the items. All you've done is wasted a lot of my time and money.

I told you on the exact night of discovering that the parts were missing, you accepted this as being true and said you would send me the parts that were missing. I don't feel great about it either, but do you think i should pay for your not sending me a complete package? The thing you still don't seem to get is i have no reason to rip you off, all i want is what i had paid for, a new complete factory team RC12L4 kit.

True, you supplied me a set of yeah racing bearings, i told you even before you had sent these, months! before you had sent these i did not want aftermarket bearings, i wanted the bearings that were meant to be in the kit.

2 pairs of 3656 Bearing, 1/8 X 5/16, unflanged pr. $10.00USD that's $10.00USD a pair, $20USD for the 2 pairs that are missing from the kit.

1 x 4567 Factory Team 12L4 Wheel Hub, left side, clamping, 3 bolt design 1 $18.99USD.

And also the scope soldering iron elements and tips you said you were going to supply me, the soldering iron had one tip fitted to it, there was no spares or accessories.

Add to this all the time and money i have spent on phone calls trying to find out the reason why you haven't sent me these items.

Facts!

You did not check the kit thoroughly for any missing parts or bags that had been opened and resealed prior to sending this OPENED kit in the package to me, had you done this you would have seen the missing parts i had immediately on inspecting the contents of the kit.

You did not tape any accessories to the inside of the carton which contained the scope soldering iron, again had you done this they still would have been inside the box when recieved.

You did tell me that you would supply the missing following parts:

2 pairs of 3656 Bearing, 1/8 X 5/16, unflanged pr. $10.00USD that's $10.00USD a pair, $20USD for the 2 pairs that are missing from the kit.

1 x 4567 Factory Team 12L4 Wheel Hub, left side, clamping, 3 bolt design 1 $18.99USD.

With brand new items, you have not!

That's $49.99USD worth of missing parts from the RC12L4 kit alone, not suprising they are missing, why would someone buy them it they could remove them from a brand new kit that i paid for, add to this the not supplied parts for the scope soldering iron, say around $10-15USD, that's $64.99USD in missing items alone.
Not taking into account wasted money on mobile phone calls, wasted time, and pure frustration on top of all that!

You supplied me with some poor quality aftermarket bearings which i said even before you sent i did not want, on receiving these i notified you of this and you said you would supply me the two pairs of brand new genuine associated bearings.

Another thing i don't mind mentioning,
Shortly after winning the RC12L4 off you on ebay, prior to it being sent, I won a NTC3 off you on ebay, i had the money waiting for payment instructions, you REFUSED to sell that item to me,.

Try tell me the above stated facts by myself aren't true FUK_WRX!
Because i am stating they are the truthfull facts regarding my trade with you.

You can try and smart mouth me with how you've got "money pouring out of your ass", but at the end of the day FUK_WRX, this business with you and i is far from finished!

Last edited by hype; 10-22-2007 at 02:23 AM. Reason: I wanted to add more!
Old 10-22-2007, 02:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default motor

Please post pics of motor, interested.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:39 AM
Tech Master

pinions gone

if you want pics PM your email thanks

items added

btw hype thanks for the bump
Old 10-24-2007, 01:32 AM
Tech Master

3PK SOLD

SIRIO new price has to go this week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.