Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
FS: HPI Savage SS, with a K4.6,+ 3 speed >

FS: HPI Savage SS, with a K4.6,+ 3 speed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: HPI Savage SS, with a K4.6,+ 3 speed

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 04:02 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default FS: HPI Savage SS, with a K4.6,+ 3 speed

Up for sale is my rarely used hpi savage SS.

it has a K4.6 'nitro star' installed, a 3 speed gear box, a full roll cage, 15minute (runtime) old dual brake kit, and other small mods (like the Dirtbonz tyres) . the nitro star has only had approx 2.5 ltr's put through it. i have only run this ONCE at a 1:1 moster truck show with some other people as a sorta half time act , and even then it was only running for 30mins TOPS.
it is in good-very good condition, and has just recently had a full strip down and clean (VERY thoroughly, as in it took about 2 hours..) , the bearings have also been replaced.
it comes with all the plastic parts in the pictures and some more small stuff.

this will be sold as relatively RTR, only thing you will need is fuel, a glow plug ignitor and (possibly) some battery's (they may be flat) , also you will need to adjust the brakes as i hav'nt had the tools needed to adjust them.

im looking for $425AUD + post, or pickup. (preferred) i will set the post at $40AUD, if its higher than that, ill cover it.
will consider trade for a team losi aftershock +cash adjustment, as thats what i am selling this for. i am located on the central coast.
NOTE: the savage also has a custom L.E.D light kit installed on the body shell, which is currently not working.
(sorry about all the sideways pics, its the only way i can fit it all in..)
reason for sale: i have multiple reasons, main reason is i cant adjust the brakes, and dont want to spend money on tools which were meant to come with it, and i have little experience with taking it apart, and putting it back together...
either check other thread, or PM me for pictures.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

pics will generate more interest.