Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe >

Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 03:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default (PICS) Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis, engine & pipe. Foam tyres

Hi,

Am selling my Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with Sirio 3P turbo engine and Racy Jet exhaust.

Car has only seen the track twice, both times at the now old SORMCC Rooty Hill track just before opening new Whalan track. First time I rang it during the practice session only before heats started to run a couple tank to break the engine in as its brand new. Then I had to leave before the heats started as had an engagement I had to be at. Second time car was ran again at Rooty Hill during practice session and only in the first heat as my receiver pack gave up and wouldn't take charge anymore. Since then have personally built my own GP 6V 850mAh AAA 5cell pack which will be included with the car.
These are the only times the car has seen the track, am married with a 3yr old and have another on the way, between that and the house renovations I haven't been able to hit the track at all except running in a 540 electric meet at Whalan with a car that was kindly lent to for the meet from RC Race Factory and recenlty have run twice at SMA in mini class.

The car is basically brand new. It has the optional front Tamiya CVD's, adjustable front sway bar installed and Tech racing alloy hubs. It is the rolling chassis only with engine, pipe and receiver pack, radio gear/servo's not included. Engine still needs a number of tanks run thorugh it to complete break-in. It come with quite a few spare on top of the spares included in kit as well. Comes with original box and manual and 2 bodies (1 used & 1 new). Everything is in excellent condition.

Rolling chassis only with engine, pipe and receiver pack is for sale at $570.

Also to I have 22 pairs of mixed front/rear foam tires for sales mostly all 37 and 40shore there about to pairs 35shore and I think one pair 42shore. There are around 10pairs of tyre that are brand new or have only been trued down about 2mm in preparation. The rest are more than 50% tread left. All tyres have properly cared for and stored.
Am look at $180 for the whole lot.

Please call/sms me on 0408272163 (most preferred) if you have any enquiries or PM me. Have photos which I can email. Will try to get some lower resolution pics to post. Local pick up or am willing to meet at either Tempe, Whalan or Morebank tracks.
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe-dsc01116.jpg   Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe-dsc01118.jpg   Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe-dsc01120.jpg   Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe-dsc01122.jpg   Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe-dsc01124.jpg  

Last edited by shiston; 06-21-2007 at 05:03 AM. Reason: edit contact details
Old 06-18-2007, 04:11 AM
Tech Regular

Some more photo's.
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe-dsc01117.jpg   Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe-dsc01119.jpg   Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe-dsc01127.jpg   Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe-dsc01126.jpg   Tamiya TG10-MK.2 rolling chassis with engine and pipe-dsc01123.jpg  

Old 06-21-2007, 05:06 AM
Tech Regular

Taking offers

Last edited by shiston; 07-02-2007 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:17 AM
Tech Regular

ttt