Wiki Posts
Search

CRC 12th scale

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default CRC 12th scale

I have a CRC Carpet knife 3.2R (red version - bloody knife) for sale. this is the CURRENT VERSION of the car - the kit without all the extras retails from CRC for US$225.

Needs a complete strip down, clean, rebuild and setup - I have neither the time or inclination to do this, hence the cheap price. The car is in good but used condition. The bottom plate is scratched from running on asphalt, which is typical of this kind of car.

The carpet knife is a pod-type car (not a t-bar), so uses damper tubes for damping on the rear. My favourite feature of this car is that the cells are rtained by an O-ring system, NOT sticky tape. Tape drives me mad - it's for Christmas presents, NOT RC CARS

I have replaced some of the stripped/ground down red screws (on the car when I got it) with black associated screws. Would benefit from a few replacement plastic parts (body posts being the main ones) but is perfectly fine and operable as is.

Comes with full (or almost full) sets of all 3 types of spring used on the car - front end, rear damper springs, and rear pod springs. Comes with a well used Speed 12 body and a hardly used Ascari body - both nicely painted. Spare screws, damper rebuild kit, damper tube lube, and other stuff in a little tool box. Also 4 x 4cell packs in a battery box, well used but fine for club racing. 2 full sets of new or barely used TRC tyres, 2 full sets of well used/chunked ones too.

Comes with Futaba 9602 (mini servo, metal gear, coreless, bearings). Also a new in packet servo saver to suit.

All nicely packaged in a hard suitcase carrier thingy. (technical term).

$200ono plus post or pickup if you're in Brisbane.

-Scott
Old 10-05-2006, 02:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

sold! hopefully i get it before this sunday. Scott please express post it
Old 10-05-2006, 02:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Not looking good since the cut off is 6PM in the mail and is now 7PM. Its a very good buy bro.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Yeah sorry Tom, I'm good but I'm not that good

Sold.

-Scott
Old 10-05-2006, 06:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ozoner
Yeah sorry Tom, I'm good but I'm not that good

Sold.

-Scott
money will be put in the account some time in the afternoon. so hopefully it shows up in your account the next day. sometimes transfer take a while to show on account info