Search

HSR-5995TG servo and a small problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)
Default HSR-5995TG servo and a small problem

hello,

i have used your servos faithfully since i got into this awesome hobby 6yrs ago...i currently run only 7955's in my offroad cars.

i purchased a NIP HSR-5995TG for my revo platinum when it cameout and used my 5955 for the throttle in the same truck.

when i sold the truck i pulled the servos and installed them in my losi truggy,the throttle servo is still going strong but the HSR5995TG just up and quit working on me.

heres my problem i am aware that you need a reciept to send these in for a warranty repair so when i went to my LHS(hobbytown USA) they have no accounting of it even tho they have the reciept for my revo which was a layaway so had to be rung up seperate.

so my question is if i send this in for warranty and it is warrantable will i still need the reciept?

thank you
steven thomas
Old 05-27-2009, 04:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stevenmichael
hello,

i have used your servos faithfully since i got into this awesome hobby 6yrs ago...i currently run only 7955's in my offroad cars.

i purchased a NIP HSR-5995TG for my revo platinum when it cameout and used my 5955 for the throttle in the same truck.

when i sold the truck i pulled the servos and installed them in my losi truggy,the throttle servo is still going strong but the HSR5995TG just up and quit working on me.

heres my problem i am aware that you need a reciept to send these in for a warranty repair so when i went to my LHS(hobbytown USA) they have no accounting of it even tho they have the reciept for my revo which was a layaway so had to be rung up seperate.

so my question is if i send this in for warranty and it is warrantable will i still need the reciept?

thank you
steven thomas
Hey Steven,
Without a purchase receipt, it will be tough for our technicians to know of the exact purchase date. They will however, use the production code on the servo to let them know a ballpark of how long you might have had the servo. It is however ultimately up to their discretion as to whether or not they will warrant the servo. I would send the servo in as the odds are in your favor.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Tech Adept

dammmm hating on you ...lolol