Search

R/C Tracks Around Little Rock?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Default R/C Tracks Around Little Rock?

Hi Guys and Gals,

I recently bought my first "decent" 4WD SC 1/10 truck and am checking to see if there are any dirt tracks within ~45 min's of Little Rock to practice at. I'm mainly looking for places I can run for a while to practice and get better, not looking to race myself. I don't mind chipping in a few bucks, if needed. I also would love to watch some local racing as well.

Every single RC track website I've seen listed on any forums has been down, but I do know Alison's facebook page is up. If there's any other local tracks, please let me know!

Last edited by ludeykrus; 11-29-2014 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Alisons is the only one around in the LR area.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for the info. I hit up Alison's about the time of my last post, but he/they haven't gotten back to me.

So where would the next closest place be for someone looking to get some practice time in? I live in an apartment, so a decent place to practice would be awesome :-) I checked out some local places and a BMX track, seems hard to find a place to run in Little Rock!
Old 11-30-2014, 04:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default wolfpack rc

There is wolfpack rc in hot springs. This is by far the best track in the state. Hit them up on YouTube. Also has a hobby shop. That said it's really an 1/8 scale track but u can run it with ur sc no prob. I'm also from little rock area and actually use VRC pro for my practice needs. I highly recommend it.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:56 PM

Alison's last update was they would try to open around February. The leaves are covering the track. Just waiting for the leaves to fall off. I heard something about a new layout. They keep the other forum updated on what's going on. rc-o. I haven't found any other places to drive either.