Search

Souther State Race Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 03:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Souther State Race Series

Hey everyone. A person I was talking to yesterday at Operation Santa Claus, got me to really really thinking about doing a series in the 4 state souther area here, these 4 states would be Mississippi, (Flowood) Louisana (TandT, Full Throttle), Arkansas (Wolf Pak) and Texas ( Mike's and Indy R/C World). ALL of these tracks named have a reputation for not only have some of the best racing action but really great staff there working. My thing is I will NOT be involved in the decesion making. I think 1 person needs to be the 1 behind the curtain making the decesions and I have a person in mind. I am going to approach him about doing this and see what he thinks. And it is NOT anyone that is well known for tring to promote races or has any benefit from doing this. Myself I would love to see a series like this just my ONLY stipulation is that there are no conflicts with setting dates on or a week before or after a preplanned event I.E. and R/c Pro event be it State or Regional, LoneStar or Ice Breaker, or Puddin's Dialed Inc race ETC ETC.... I myself would be and will be doing the majority of the leg work from the public eye but this as of yet unnamed person would be making the final decesion...I know this person I have in mind would make level headed and mindful decesions and would do what is best for the series..But I would like some feed back from everyone and there thoughts...ALSO...I would like to make this event as affordable as possible for everyone as we all know the economy is now playing a factor in everyone's ability to make it to and run in races also...I know this is just an idea but hopefully we can make this happen next year or at least get the series started late in the year and let it run into the next....BUT WE SHALL SEE....