Search

Thought on the Sweep STC 6 body

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 10:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Thought on the Sweep STC 6 body

Been thinking about trying out a new body and would like some experienced opinions on the Sweep bodies.

Currently running the Mazda GX 6 and like it's stability, but I like the rear anti-tuck design of the Sweep STC 6...just have no idea of it's other traits.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-21-2016, 08:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I had the STC-4 and STC-6 bodies on my D08 for the month or so I raced with you guys. The 4 is certainly more aggressive which suited my driving better but the 6 was no slouch either. Overall I found both bodies to be very stable but can't compare to other bodies for you since I never ran anything but Sweep on the D08's. The lightweight version aren't as light as the Protoform lightweight bodies but they hold up much better and also come with a 1mm wing. Overall, I don't think I will run anything but Sweep bodies in the future.
Old 08-22-2016, 07:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by linkless
I had the STC-4 and STC-6 bodies on my D08 for the month or so I raced with you guys. The 4 is certainly more aggressive which suited my driving better but the 6 was no slouch either. Overall I found both bodies to be very stable but can't compare to other bodies for you since I never ran anything but Sweep on the D08's. The lightweight version aren't as light as the Protoform lightweight bodies but they hold up much better and also come with a 1mm wing. Overall, I don't think I will run anything but Sweep bodies in the future.
Thanks for your input John, much appreciated!

Hope you're enjoying Colorado.....and that awesome looking outdoor track at MHOR.